Chapter-21

*THIRD PERSON P.O.V*

It has been a week since Jungkook has seen Taehyung. He misses him very much. And today he is finally going to see him. Today they have a business meeting regarding their collaboration. He is still happy that he would get to see Taehyung.

For the first time he was dressed up for something and was standing in front of his house when Yugyeom arrived to pick him. Everytime it would be Yoongi who would get him dressed by practically dragging him out of the bed. But Yoongi is on a vacation with Jimin so it means that Jungkook got ready on time without anyone nagging for the first time.

Yugyeom's eyes were blown wide when he saw Jungkook. It was clear that the younger was not going particularly for the meeting but to impress someone. He was so obvious. Yugyeom mentally rolled his eyes. His best friend is so whipped.

"Are you going to fucking sit there or hit the ignition!" A low voice said beside him and with the speed of lightning he snapped his head towards Jungkook who was already in the car. His friend is more than whipped.

Not wanting to further anger the Mafia Boss he quickly hit the ignition and with a crazy speed they reached the way of half hour in only 15 minutes. All thanks to Jungkook's burning glare whenever Yugyeom would slow down. At one point they even got a police car chasing them but after knowing who is in the car they let them go.

---------------------------

Yugyeom passed the keys to a guard as they parked in front of the massive building. He walked towards the passenger door but was surprised to see the car empty. Did he throw Jungkook out while turning sharply. But a husky voice cut the train off his thoughts when he saw Jungkook already inside the building talking to the receptionist.

"Are you going to stand there like a fucking statue or move before I throw you at my shoulder and carry you." Jungkook said and Yugyeom reached him like there is a dog chasing behind him. He swear if he had run at this speed in his school's 500 meters race than he would have won the gold medal for sure and not getting mocked by his sworn enemy.

He quickly catch up with Jungkook and entered the elevator panting. He looked up to see a smiling Jungkook. He scoffed and asked "The fuck man! What on earth did you have in your breakfast. I know that you are excited to see your Juliet or should I say Taeliet. Right Romeo?"

Jungkook rolled his eyes. "You cat like you are 50 or something. Don't ruin my mood. I am very happy right now." He said and walked out when the elevator dinged indicating they had reached the top floor with a lazy Yugyeom behind him.

"Oh Hello Mr. Jeon and Mr. Kim. Please come with me." Irene greeted and led them towards the meeting room.

"Boss is waiting for you inside." She bowed and walked back to her reception. Jungkook dramatically set up his clothes and hair a bit while Yugyeom staring at him with a 'And I remember thinking, I am about to beat this bitch up' look on his face and in his actions also. He was about to smack Jungkook behind his head when he turned towards him with a nervous look on his face and asked "Am I looking okay?"

Yugyeom quickly retreated his hand and he genuinely thought that Jungkook in this situation is looking too cute for a Mafia Boss. He furiously nodded because the last thing he wanted to do right now is provoke Jungkook and wish for his death.

"Do you think that maybe we could call my stylist for touch ups right now?" Jungkook asked and Yugyeom hold himself from knocking Jungkook right there. He calmed himself and looked at Jungkook with a smile that shows that he is clearly pissed. Jungkook turned his head back and finally walked inside the room. Yugyeom also sighed in satisfaction and walked after Jungkook but he was surprised to see Jungkook standing there frozen like he is struck by lightning. His eyes shining with admiration and softness.

He followed his gaze and saw Taehyung sleeping with his head on Lisa's lap who was gently smiling at them.

After confirming that his friend has made enough fool out of himself Yugyeom decided to handle the situation knowing how much of a whipped man Jungkook is

After confirming that his friend has made enough fool out of himself Yugyeom decided to handle the situation knowing how much of a whipped man Jungkook is. He cleared his throat and nudged Jungkook who was still standing there. If it was anime than you could have seen hearts popping from his eyes.

Jungkook finally come out of the daze he was in and bowed a sharp 90 degree in front of Lisa after getting embarrassed in order to cover his red face. Lisa chuckled at him and Yugyeom hold back his laughter not to make Jungkook angry.

"Please sit down." Lisa said when Jungkook finally straightened himself. They sit in front of Lisa who was still gently moving her hand through Taehyung's blue locks. Jungkook wanted to just pick him and cuddle with him but he somehow held himself back or should we say Yugyeom held him back with a firm hold on his forearm so that he wouldn't jump at Taehyung.

"He felt asleep sometime ago. I clearly told him to go home but he is so stubborn. He told me to wake him up when you guys reach here but I actually don't have the heart to wake him up." Lisa explained with a sigh.

"You guys can wait here. I will send Hoseok. He will discuss about the collaboration because I have to get him in his bed so he can be more comfortable." She added at which Jungkook too quickly insisted that he will get Taehyung home.

"You and Yugyeom can talk about the collaboration. I will take him home." Jungkook said and Lisa nodded with a slight smirk on her face. She has noticed the way Jungkook stared at Taehyung with heart eyes. She know that his brother would probably skin her alive after knowing it was her but she don't mind at this moment.

Jungkook picked Taehyung bridal style and made his way towards the elevator.

------------------------------