Chapter-18

*THIRD PERSON P.O.V*

Taehyung was standing in front of his car exhausted. He has been trying to start it from last 10 minutes.

Jungkook and others saw him when they exited the building.

"I think this is a chance for you, Jungkook." Yugyeom said and who is Jungkook to say no to such opportunity. He made his way towards Taehyung.

"What's wrong, Taehyung?" He asked acting oblivious.

"I think there is something wrong with my car." Taehyung said.

"If you don't mind than I can drop you where you were going." Jungkook said.

"Thanks Jungkook, but I don't want to bother you." Taehyung said.

"You can never be a bother Tae." Jungkook said

"It's okay, Jungkook. I will go with someone else." Taehyung said.

"I insist. Please." Jungkook said. Now who is Taehyung to say no.

"If you say so." He said.

They walked towards Jungkook's black Ferrari.

Jungkook opened the passenger door for Taehyung who blushed a little and got in after mumbling a soft 'Thanks'

Jungkook opened the passenger door for Taehyung who blushed a little and got in after mumbling a soft 'Thanks'. Jungkook was internally squealing like a high school girl whose crush just said 'hi'. He quickly closed the door and walked to the other side. He got into the car and started driving towards Taehyung's location.

He internally blessed Yugyeom for this plan. It was Yugyeom's idea to do this. Jungkook will make sure to give Yugyeom one month off from work as a gift.

Now he will begin the first part to get Taehyung and his love back.

First was: Apologize to him for everything he did 2 years back.                            

Second : Get his trust back.                             

Third: Show him your genuine love and confess.

Last night he talked to Yoongi about this. Yoongi told him that he should start from apologizing. It is the best time to apologize.

"Um Taehyung?" He called. Taehyung who was looking out from the window now turned to him.

"Yes Jungkook?" Taehyung asked.

"I wanted to apologize." He said nervously biting his lip. Taehyung became confused hearing him.

"For what?" Taehyung asked.

"For everything I did to you two years back. " He finally said.

"You don't have to." Taehyung said.

"No I have to so please let me." He said and continued "I was mean to you for no reason when you were so sweet to me. I was immature at that time and I hurt you. So please forgive me. I am genuinely very very sorry for everything I said to you. I am ashamed of everything."