5.

___

Liked by najaem and 74 otherslee_markuh 5 months and the fire still burns just as bright

lee_markuh 5 months and the fire still burns just as bright.

load comments
hyuck_dong: stop being emo and drink with us tonight
najaem: ^^ free house tonight ;)
lee.jenooo7: u are so corny dude

Liked by renjun_nie0 and 91 othersanniebyu

anniebyu.n chenle brought me out of my mancave that ive been hiding in for the past 2 days :)

load comments
zhongchen: ur welcome i guess 🙄

ೃ༄

"yah, this is chocolate not strawberry ice cream"

"you know, you're not exactly in the position to be picky right now. especially because i bought you that ice cream." chenle exclaimed.

i laughed and nodded. chocolate wasn't bad. but strawberry was my favorite.

"you never told me why you were so upset that you ignored all my calls through the weekend."

i had been ignoring everyone. not because i meant to. but because of what happened in the car ride that mark offered.

"my house is on the left of—"

"i know where you live" he cut me off . "i don't just forget everything within a span of a few months" he scoffed as we buckled up.

"right" i breathed in. i was back in his car. i remember when he got his license and he was so excited. he wanted to drive me everywhere and go to all these different places. but i was.. busy. i regret it looking back now. i know he was so hurt everytime i rejected his proposals to take a drive. i broke a lot of promises to him. i didn't mean to.

the silence was started to suffocate me.

i reached for the radio and turned on some random station. but it was some weird song i was unfamiliar with.