18

___

liked by renjun_nie0 and 157 others parkji

parkji.sung thank you annie @anniebyu.n for the pic

load comments
zhongchen: i missed all 8 ft of you
anniebyu.n: np! :)

ೃ༄

"this is great!" chenle cheered. "finally all my favorite people in one spot. he grinned.

"cute" all three of us said in unison and proceeded to ruffle and pinch chenle's cheeks.

"ouch! ow, get off!" he scolded us.

jisung was getting along with renjun really well and all four of us were chatting away during lunch.

"renjun do you play video games?" jisung asked.

"of course he does. let's play together tonight" chenle interrupted.

"yes i do. and i would love to" renjun laughed.

"am i fourth wheeling right now?" i chuckled, and enjoyed watching the boys interact.

a sudden loud noise caused us to snap our heads to the cafeteria doors. low and behold, it was mark and his loud friends being disruptive. everyone in the lunchroom looks towards them but quickly went back to what they were doing when they sent glares back at everyone. but i just couldn't look away because mark was holding my stare in an intense gaze. i could tell he was upset about last night but his eyes started to fire up when he slid his eyes to jisung.

shit. he's gonna make a scene. well maybe not him but his boys are definitely are going to do something.

i could already see the mischievous glint in haechan, jeno, and jaemin eyes. they looked like they were excited for the drama that was about to unfold whereas mark just looked pissed off.

"annie? are you going back for seconds?" haechan snickered and pointed to jisung. jaemin and jeno joined in laughing. mark wasn't laughing though.

"fuck you haechan" i spit out. the boys at my table all looked surprised at my outburst but i just had enough.

"fuck me? i thought last night would've been enough for you.. right mark?" he taunted. mark glared at haechan.

i looked at mark with betrayal in my eyes over the fact that he told haechan about last night. he looked at me back with that same betrayal, probably over the fact that we kissed last night and now i was sitting with the guy who was the main reason we stopped talking. understandably he was mad. i was mad at myself to. but i can't just shun jisung.

mark still didn't say anything and his eyes were glued to the space between me and jisung.

"you know what happens to backstabbers right?" jeno asked in a mocking tone. they were inching closer and closer to our table.