9.

___

"the purple iphone please" mark told the worker.

"what are you doing? my phone doesn't cost as much as the newest iphone. you could just pay to have the screen fixed." i exclaimed trying to keep up with him.

he ignored me and swiped his credit card.

"what, are you rich now or something? what did you do to get that type of money where you can just buy anyone an iphone?" i questioned.

"you're not just anyone" he said under his breath before continuing.

"what do you exactly think i do to get this type of money?" he went closer to me and backed me up against the counter.

i felt flustered and looked at his chest that was now pressed up against mine.

him being this close to me felt so intense.

"huh? go ahead and throw me all your guesses. i know what you think of me now. you probably think i did some really fucked up shit right? to get this much money." he taunted as he looked down at me.

"but i guess you'll never know" he back away with that last sentence and took the bag from the worker.

i stood there for a few minutes before running to catch up to him.

"catch" he threw the bag with the phone to me from across his side of the passenger door before getting in.

i looked down at it. it's so pretty and expensive.

i looked at him from my side of the passenger window before opening the car door and getting in myself.

it struck me just now. he never use to let me open any doors on my own. it's just another harsh slap of reality that what we were, no longer is anymore.

ೃ༄

Liked by anniebyu

Liked by anniebyu.n and 104 others
lee_markuh my hand almost reached for yours today

load comments
hyuck_dong: mork you can hold my hand if you want, you don't have to resist next time <3
lee_markuh: @hyuck_dong you aren't off the hook for what you did.
hyuck_dong: 😘 sry

___________________________________

Liked by leejenooo7 and 86 others anniebyu

anniebyu.n the camera quality on my new phone might be too clear. you can literally see everything

load comments
zhongchen: did you get a new rich bestie or something? who's buying you a phone because i know ur broke ass can't buy one 🤨
renjun_nie0: nice shoes you have there :)
hyuck_dong: @renjun_nie0 ikr! you wanna see how mine taste?

[message @hyuck_dong]

anniebyu.n
please stop threatening to beat renjun up in my comment section.

hyuck_dong
lemme think about it..
no!
did you like marks gift
he misses yokdjcjjejrjjjdjs
Skkfjcjsjrjddj welkvgt ekkdhc
jeHgshr

anniebyu.n
???
i don't really care about you or any of your friends, but stay away from mine .

hyuck_dong
sorry i was unexpectedly attacked
i know that's a lie
you care about one of my friends 
;)

i'm just looking out for him
message not sent
you know he's never been the same since you left him
message not sent
i know you never liked me, jeno and jaemin being close to mark but i never thought you would leave him because of that.
message not sent
did you block me?? wowww it's like that huh
message not sent

___