8.

___

11 months ago

"have you seen mark?"

"he's over there."

i looked to the direction the person pointed at and saw mark standing next to a car.

i started running towards him.

"your car??!" i yelled as i jumped into his arms.

he spun me around before setting me down.

"yep now we can get away and escape anytime we want" he smiled warmly down at me and patted my head.

"awesome!!" i exclaimed excitedly as i ran to the passenger seat.

i yanked on the handle but it wouldn't unlock.

mark came over to my side and pressed a button on his remote and opened the door for me.

"i'll be the first to open a car door for you" he said

i smiled and climbed onto the seat.

"wow this is a great way to start off the new school year. everyone's gonna want to be friends with you mark" i teased.

he closed his side of the door.

"well too bad because i only need you."

ೃ༄

Liked by renjun_nie0 and 83 othersanniebyu

anniebyu.n chenle bought these for me as a way to say sorry :) very pretty but im still mad so try harder

load comments
zhongchen: i'll buy you ice cream
renjun_nie0: @zhongchen not enough

i smiled down at my phone. i should ask for a car next time. he could probably afford it.

"put your seatbelt on" marks voice startled me.

"right. sorry" i stammered and set my flowers down to buckle up.

i was late to meet up with mark because chenle wanted to give me the flowers so i feel like i'm walking on eggshells around mark now.

his friends may be at fault but an angry mark is one you don't want to see.

i looked over to see why he didn't start driving and he was glaring down at the flowers chenle gave me.

"chenle gave them to me... to make up for you know, what happened in the lunch room"

he snapped his eyes back to the road and cleared his throat.

"didn't ask."

___