39.

___

Liked by lee_markuh and 189 othersanniebyu

anniebyu.n kitty visited me over the weekend

load comments
kimdoyun_g: where you been
taetothe.yong: miss ya kid
renjun_nie0: cute
renjun_nie0: and the cat i guess

yong: miss ya kidrenjun_nie0: cuterenjun_nie0: and the cat i guess

Liked by anniebyu.n and 128 others
hyuck_dong drunk mark is cute ;) first time i've seen him smile this much

load comments
najaem wonder why 😏
lee_markuh delete -.-

ೃ༄

"do you wanna get breakfast with me and renjun before school" chenle's voice rang from the other end.

i held the phone to my ear in one hand and put on my shoes with the other.

"um.." i thought about it for a moment.

"c'mon you had a date with renjun yesterday! he's suppose to be the third wheel for us" he complained and i heard renjun scolding him in the background.

i lightly chuckled. "alright fine, i'll meet you at the front of the school first and we can go get food." i heard him cheer over the phone.

i hung up and started leaving my house. i shoved my phone in my pocket and was startled when i saw a familiar car parked in front of my house.

my eyes widened when my eyes met mark's. he was sitting in his car, waiting for me. he looked to my direction and i detected the smallest grin growing on his face.

i jumped when he suddenly honked the horn.

"i know i said i'm patient, but i'm not that patient. get in" he lifted his eyebrows, waiting for me to move.

i inhaled deeply as i tried to process the situation. he hadn't picked me up for school since that day.

it was like deja vu.