12.

___

Liked by renjun_nie0 and 85 othersanniebyu

anniebyu.n it snowed! doyoung can't make a snowman if his life depended on it.

load comments
zhongchen: no invite ? •_• let me hang out with the older cooler dudes! i'm tired of renjun 😣
taetothe_yong: smh doyoung. he needs my help with everything 🙄
taetothe_yong: @zhongchen you can come next time! :)

__________________________________

Liked by najaem and 104 otherslee_markuh learned promises are meant to be broken sooner than i wanted

lee_markuh learned promises are meant to be broken sooner than i wanted.

comments disabled.

_________________________________

"noo that's not how you do the problem. did you even pay attention? this is why you need to hang out with me more" chenle remarked.

"chenle you're the one doing it wrong! see, i got the same answer as annie" renjun argued.

we were in math class. doing group work.

"oh what? because she's pretty you're taking her side? i was your friend first you know" chenle folded his arms and huffed.

i just enjoyed the banter and leaned back into my chair. closing my eyes and putting my hands behind the back of my head.

i heard the door open but didn't pay any mind to it.

the class suddenly became quiet and a wave of hushed whispers rised.

"but why would you put them into my class. i don't need that sort of trouble here. the principal told you that? uh ok. i see" i heard my teacher quietly responded to someone. probably on the phone.

"class i want you to welcome these two new students who transferred to this class because of disturbances that they—" my teacher stopped and composed herself.

she cleared her throat. "introduce yourself to them" her flustered voice rang out.

my eyes were still closed because i was at the back and she wouldn't notice me not paying attention.

"lee donghyuck" cockiness could be heard in his voice.

my eyes snapped open.

"lee mark" a blunt voice said.

piercing sharp eyes were already looking at me when my eyes met the two boys figure.

his eyes moved over to renjun, who was sitting to the side of me. our elbows touching. his jaw tightened and his gaze turned into a hard glare.

___