Part 2 - The Match

"You Johnson's are all the same." Harry said, and before anyone knew it, Jamie was flying at him.
Harry fell to the ground, clutching his leg.
It looked like a dive to me, but what did I know.
"What are you doing Jamie?!" His mum yelled running over, and a crowd gathered around the injured boy and his saboteur.

The start of the game had been completely normal. Kingsmount were winning, a small crowd had gathered at the sidelines, including Indira and her friends, who had dragged me along. This was the second round of the Inter School Cup.

And Kingsmount had won.

Now, afterwards, everything has gone wrong. Jamie was excluded. For two weeks. And he was off the team. For good.

The next day at school, I sat alone again in the break room, reading. I was pretty much oblivious to everything around me, but when Dillon came up to me, grabbed my book and threw it across the room, I was pretty much forced to come back to the real world.

"Tell your boyfriend that he did that." He pointed to Harry, now stood on crutches next to Dillon.

"He's not my boyfriend, Dillon. Get lost." I replied, reaching down to pick up my book off the floor.

"That's not what I've heard." he said, smiling at having so much power, whilst his mates watched on, laughing.

"And what have you heard exactly?" I said, more fed up than angry.

"Nothing." he said, looking innocent.

"Well then, get lost!" I yelled grabbing my book and shoving Dillon, a little harder than I meant to. He went stumbling backwards, and I couldn't help but show him a sickly sweet smile afterwards, as I began to strut off, pleased with myself.

"Isabella Cave!" I knew who had spoken, and turned around slowly to face Miss Savage. "My Office! Now."

"Now I don't expect that sort of behaviour from anyone at Kingsmount, least of all you, Isabella." Miss Savage spoke coldly from behind her desk.

"It was Dillon!" I knew this wouldn't make a difference.

"I think I can see for myself thank you, and I don't think he pushed himself." she said, sceptically.

"Well he was just provoking me, y'know. Saying stuff. Anyway, I didn't mean to push him that hard."

"Well I don't care. We don't tolerate violence at Kingsmount, and you know that. And after witnessing the events at the match yesterday, and seeing the consequences, I thought you would know better."

"So what's my punishment?" I sighed, wondering when this was going to be over.

"Don't take that attitude with me, young lady. You're the one in the wrong here." she half-spoke half-shouted. "You have a detention after school today."

"Is that it?" I said, surprised. This whole talked seemed to have been leading up to something a lot worse. Although, I'd never had a detention before, so this was new to me.

"Yes. Now you may go."

I sulked out of the office and swung open the door. Outside, waiting, were two people. One with ginger hair, his face obscured by glasses. Another with darker hair, in a side ponytail, football kit in hand. Jack and Boggy. They were Jamie's friends.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry this chapter is a bit boring, but I am currently writing the next which will be much better! Thanks for reading! 😊