Part 20 - New Evidence

After our first lesson I the afternoon, I was still worried about Jack. As I walked to English class, Michel's necklace was heavy in my pocket, knowing I'd have to face Jack eventually to give it to her, even after our fight at the semis. I suddenly noticed Boggy bounding through the halls to get to me.

"Boggy?"

"Jamie! Savage...wants..." he panted from the running. "...the whole Year 7 squad...in the sports hall after school." He said as quickly as he could.

"What, why?" But he was already bounding down the corridor again, obviously going to tell the other squad members.

"I'm not at liberty to say!" He called back with a huge grin, and I walked off to my next lesson, puzzled at Boggy's sudden news, or lack of it.

_______________________________

Bella's POV

I sat in the sports hall with some of the squad, more of them filing in as I looked around for Jamie and Jack. They weren't anywhere to be found.

"Where is Jack Marshall?" Miss Savage asked, looking puzzled. "And Jamie Johnson?"

"Here Miss!" I heard a voice behind me and looked around to see Jamie taking a seat behind me.

"Jamie do you know where Miss Marshall is?"

"No Miss." he said; it was obvious he was lying, to me anyway, but maybe that was just because I knew where Jack really was.

"Right, well we'll have to start without her. I leave the honors to Hugo." Miss Savage gestured to the front of the room, where two monitors showed videos ready.

"What you're about to see, will blow. Your. Mind."

_______________________________

A/N: Sorry this is another short chapter again! I'm struggling to find the time to write at the moment, but anyway, hope you enjoyed! 😂