Chapter.1

Written on - 22- 2 - 2021
Published on 25 -2 -2021

Author's POV

Suddenly the entire room is echoed by the loud voice of alarm. With the alarm sound, his eyes are also opened in a robotic way

He immediately turns off the alarm and sits on his bed like a king. It's 5:00 am, it's his regular time to wake up.

He stands near the window and looks outward. At this time of the morning, he can easily observe the movement of morning people.

After that, he quickly completes his morning routine and moves towards the main gate in his jogging clothes.

As he comes down from his penthouse, his best friend Raunak is standing there and stretching his body for a warm-up.

"Hi, Adhy..... "

" Hmmm ..... "

With this, he passes through while jogging from there Raunak shrugs up his shoulders and jogs behind him.

Both of them reach the gym while jogging and many people turn around and look at them.

Raunak quickly combes his hair with help of the fingers of his hands and looks at his face well in the mirror of the gym.

" Am I looking smarter today than the other days?"

Adhyay turns his face and looked at him to head to toe then twists up his lip a little bit upwards to smirk and moves towards the treadmill.

" God knows how this man stays so silent, I can't be silent for a second."

He looked at himself again in the mirror set his hair well again and looking at himself in the mirror he says.

" You know dude .... you are the best, I love you ..... you are amazing .... There is no one like you in this world .... Muah. "

Adhyay is constantly running on the treadmill while listening to his non-stop nonsense.

That is when some sizzling news is shown on screen.

A news anchor is giving information about business trends. All people are standing there and listening to whisper around.

" Once again, a former businessman ADHYAY THAKUR has won Bengaluru's biggest construction villa plan, now this huge project has given in his hands... Let's see what else he will do to surprise us... And we all know this very well that once he joins his hand with any good project, then he completes it very well..... "

But as Adhyay does not feel anything with all these things, everyone turns towards him and looked at him but he is totally engaged with his exercise.

Raunak looks toward everyone places his hand on his chest and bows his head lightly in thank you manner.

Everybody smiles at seeing his gestures like this for his friend.