Chapter.24

AUTHOR'S POV

Raunak is constantly turning the pages of the magazine and is waiting for Ruhi for the last half an hour, but there is no trace of her far and wide.

He looks at his watch, it is 10:30 AM, he looks disturbed and looks here and there. Then Aditya comes with Aditi from outside, she comes to him after seeing him sitting there like this, Aditya also stands in front of him and both shake their hands.

"Today Aditi's parents had kept some puja, so we went there, when did you come?"

"About 1 hour ago.... "

"Where is Ruhi ..... "

"She has gone to get ready for college, just waiting for her, she has said that today I should drop her off at her college. She wants to introduce me to any of her friends...."

"Ok .... There she .... is .... "

Aditya keeps looking at Ruhi as she is wearing an off-shoulder white top and tight-fitting jeans. He is surprised because Ruhi deliberately put on some bold makeup also. He smiles slightly because he understands she wants to trouble Raunak.

Aditi hit her elbow in Aditya's tummy as he looked at her

Aditi hit her elbow in Aditya's tummy as he looked at her. When Aditya looks at Aditi, she indicates with her eyes that we should leave from here and winks at him.

They both leave them alone and go from there. Raunak is looking at Ruhi well. There is no expression on his face but he is silently looking at Ruhi. Ruhi comes and stands beside him and says.

"Shall we leave"

"why not .... "

"Of course, by the way, you look so pretty."

"I know that ..... "

Saying this with confidence, Ruhi moves forward, Raunak smiling at her childishness and walking behind her.

Seeing Raunak's bike in front of her, Ruhi stands like a statue for a while with both her hands on her mouth, Raunak is also looking at her with great amazement, he fearfully asks her