Chapter 78

AUTHOR'S POV

Adhyay is quietly wearing his clothes which his wife has arranged for him and she is currently in the washroom and is wearing her saree. Why saree …. Well, it is a special request from her husband who especially selected a plain net red saree for her, as this is the last day here, so want to make this day memorable for her so he is taking her for a date.

"Sanjh….. I am waiting….. "

He is getting impatient. Ever since Adhyay had bought that saree for Shravya, he wanted to see her in it, but he was not getting any chance to give it to her and tell her that he wanted to see her in it. But now that both of them have become quite comfortable with each other, today he has given this sari to her because he has planned the last dinner here for themself where he is going to take her with him now.

"Adhyay I am coming … why are you so impatient….. "

" Saanjh I will break the door…. "

Adhyay speaks this by standing right next to the door, due to which Shravya starts laughing very loudly inside. He smiles and says again.

"I am serious …. "

"Yes, I know my serious husband … please give me a few minutes…. I am arranging its pleats …. "

" Fine…. "

He takes out his phone and starts doing some work, after some time Shravya comes out. He intentionally doesn't look at her because he wants Shravya to demand him, to look at her but she doesn't say anything and goes straight to the vanity table.

 He intentionally doesn't look at her because he wants Shravya to demand him, to look at her but she doesn't say anything and goes straight to the vanity table

He raises his eyes and looks at her. He is completely mesmerized by seeing her doing her makeup while sitting on the vanity table. His eyes were not ready to move away from her face. Her long waist-length hair is open and she flips them on her shoulder to start combing them. Due to this, his eyes are fixed on Shravya's milky back which is attracting him toward her like a monk attract to fire.

She feels his heated gaze on bare skin, she immediately flips her back again and covers her back with her hair to divert his attention. He starts moving toward her with very slow and calculative steps. She knows he is coming toward her but still didn't raise her eyes to look at his side. He smirks because he knows why she is not looking at him, at least he knows very well his intense gaze always makes her blush and he likes it very much.

Shravya lifts the vermilion box in her hands to divert her attention, but Adhyay comes from behind and stops her hands. Their eyes meet in the mirror. He takes the box fills her hair partition with vermilion and kisses her on her head on the backside. She smiles and says.

"I am ready…. "

"No …. You are not …… "

With wonder in her eyes, she looks at herself in the mirror to see what is left, her lips already painted red with her matching attire color. The bangle is already decorated in her hands, creating magical sound around them and her hair partition has been fulfilled by her husband's love. She immediately gets up and checks herself properly and turns to her maintains a distance between them and asks him, while showing herself twirling around.