Chapter. 52

AUTHOR'S POV

All the cousins ​​are having a lot of fun with each other, there is a lot of spat between the boys and the girl's gang on the groom's side and bride's side.

Neither the bride's side party wants to humiliate themselves in any condition, nor is the groom's side party getting down from anything.

Manohar and Ranjan are sitting next to each other holding their heads because everyone is at a war of words which is now going on to the next level.

GROOM PARTY- "Hey don't you see how our groom took your bride under your nose and you couldn't do anything there even after being so many.... Shame on you."

All laugh loudly and clap, But the bride party is also determined not to lag behind the groom party under any circumstances. They say.

BRIDE PARTY- "We chose your boy for our girl because we thought that the boy is very good, we did not know that your boy is a kidnapper."

But where was the groom's party going to be silent, they immediately see those people and speak.

GROOM PARTY- "Kidnapping is done out of fear, our boy has to take your girl in front of everyone, think and see what is going to happen to you guys tomorrow in marriage."

BRIDE PARTY- "You people think that we are scared but listen this much, we are not scared at all, tomorrow you are going to come to our house, see how good our hospitality is going to be."

Just then, Ruhi comes there and sees those groom party people, she immediately stands in front of the gang and tells them by showing her finger.

"Look, silently obey our words, otherwise it should not happen that tomorrow your bridegroom will come and we will not let our bride go with him."

Then Raunak comes there while putting his hand on the shoulders of two of his friends, looking at and saying loudly to Ruhi.

"How will you not let us take the bride, our groom is in such a state that he will take away your bride without asking and you will not even know...."

Ruhi stands right in front of Raunak and puts both her hands on her waist and looks into his eyes and tells him.

"देखो दूल्हे के चमचे इतना सब कुछ कहने का कोई फायदा नहीं है अगर हमारी दुल्हन ने तुम्हारे दूल्हे को मना कर दिया तो तुम लोग कुछ नहीं कर पाओगे"
(Look, the groom's subordinate, there is no use saying all this, if our bride refuses your groom, then you will not be able to do anything.)

Raunak immediately takes his hands off the shoulders of his friends and walks around Ruhi as if he is checking her thoroughly and says.

"What are you talking about the bride, we can even take away the bride's sister at the same time."

"Don't you dare.... "

"I already dare...... I have a lot of eyewitnesses also.... "

All the people standing around him start shouting loudly to support him and suddenly Manohar also comes to Raunak's side and starts shouting with his cousins.

Ruhi looks at her father with her wide eyes and then narrows her eyes looking at her father angrily, but Raunak immediately puts his arm on his shoulder with a smile and tells his father-in-law.

"I know the father-in-law you love me so much."

"Don't know about love but one should never turn away from the truth."