Chapter.20

Teri har muskurahat mein kho Jana chahta hun,Kaise bataun tujhe Teri har baat mein Shamil hona chahta hun,Bahut mushkil Hai Yun jina tujhe dekh kar dur se,Fir bhi tu kahe tho Na jaane Kitna dur chala Jana chahta hun

Kaise bataun tujhe Teri har baat mein Shamil hona chahta hun,
Bahut mushkil Hai Yun jina tujhe dekh kar dur se,
Fir bhi tu kahe tho Na jaane Kitna dur chala Jana chahta hun.

Teri har muskurahat mein kho Jana chahta hun,Kaise bataun tujhe Teri har baat mein Shamil hona chahta hun,Bahut mushkil Hai Yun jina tujhe dekh kar dur se,Fir bhi tu kahe tho Na jaane Kitna dur chala Jana chahta hun

AUTHOR'S POV

Ritika, Shravya, Aditi, and Ruhi are talking together when Adhyay and Raunak come there with their mother. Anjana says.

"Both of you go and take a good look at their rooms together and tell them whatever you want to change."

Ruhi looks at Raunak, she doesn't want to go with him at all so she immediately says.

"But my marriage is not going to happen now, so there is no need to change anything, so that means I don't even need to go with him."

Aditi hits her with her elbow to silence her, Anjana laughs at her innocence, she lovingly touches her cheek and tells her.

"You have been absolutely right that you are not going to get married yet. But spent some beautiful time with my this stupid son...."

She looks at Raunak angrily who is standing with folded hands across his chest and smiling toward her while shrugging his eyebrow at her to tease her.

Aditi hits her shoulder to her(Ruhi) shoulder and pushes her lightly forward due to which she looks at Aditi angrily and starts moving towards Raunak.

Raunak goes ahead and shakes hands with Aditi and tells her with a very pathetic face.

"Come early to save me. I don't trust your sister-in-law at all ...."

Aditi quickly brings her mouth to his ear and says it softly in the ear.

"Don't panic, I know very well how my sister-in-law is, so I will come to save you on time but take care of your position. I don't want a position like last time...."

"She is wild .... "

"Hawwwwww .... "

She laughs loudly and hits him lightly, Rithika also could not control her laughter but Ruhi is totally unaware of everything and she looks at them with an annoyed face because she is a little bit away from them.