Chapter.105

AUTHOR'S POV

These 3 days were the most beautiful days of Ruhi's life. Last night also Raunak was in her room and they slept the whole night holding each other's hands. Neither Raunak tried to move 1 inch towards her, nor did Ruhi feel uncomfortable for 1 second because of him.

Raunak is currently taking a bath and Ruhi is quietly packing her belongings. She has a flight in the next 2 hours. Raunak also has a flight to Bangalore after half an hour of her flight. Ruhi's heart is very restless because she does not want to be separated from each other at all this time.

She wanted to cry but stopped herself badly. She knows that she will call Raunak every day and Raunak will also call her. But don't know why this time she doesn't want to distance herself from him. She doesn't seem to like anything and she is very ruthlessly collecting her belongings.

Here in the washroom, he rested his both palms on the wall. For the last 15 minutes, he has been standing under the shower in this manner. He is not able to prepare himself at this time so he could spend only 3 days with Ruhi. After spending these 3 days, he is now finding it very difficult to get Ruhi away from himself. He knows that he has to do this but is unable to prepare himself for this.

He is restless and very badly depressed about everything and like every time he needs his friend who understands him he badly wants to burst out his feelings. He comes out soon. Ruhi is not there. He knows that even Ruhi might not want to face him. So she left from there. He immediately calls up Adhyay.

"Hey buddy, how's your time, all good...."

"Don't know...."

"Ok, I understand...... See, you know that I do not know how to explain like you. But I do know this much whenever I leave Shravya there. I feel like everything is over but when she is back in front of me, I can not describe that happiness. Yup, it is quite a difficult boss but you love it too ...."

Raunak smiles in relief after listening to Adhyay's words and immediately starts kissing the phone and telling him.

"Love Janu and I miss you so much...."

Ruhi is coming into the room but her feet stop there when she hears Raunak speaking like this. She looks inside the room. He is talking on the phone with a smile, suddenly her friend comes there to ask something, before she can say anything, Ruhi holds her hand and leaves from there.

"Listen, papa, insisting to me, That I should stay here till the end of the exam and move to Bangalore with Shravya. If you say, I will come in between, I feel the same way too. You are going to Bangalore today.... I have talked to the staff. They are managing very well...."

While talking on the phone, Raunak has also changed his clothes. Everyone sat at the dining table. He comes to the dining table smiling and still talking to Adhyay. Ruhi serves him lunch that he tells Adhyay.

"Yup I will manage no problem ...."

He doesn't want to look at Ruhi because if he looks at her then his heart will start to stir again and he will not be able to control himself again. So he immediately calls up Akshara, but it is not noticed by Ruhi that he is making another call. Before he speaks anything to Akshara, Akshara tells him.

"Good afternoon sir, all the work has been done as per Adhyay sir's instructions. You don't need to worry at all. I think you must be taking care of yourself too while you are not well at all these days."

"So sweet of you Akshara.... "

Ruhi had taken the first bite and her hands stopped. She slowly starts taking sips of water and all her attention is only on Raunak's words. The rest of her friends also want to spend their last time together well. That's why those people are completely busy with each other. Raunak starts eating and talking to Akshara.