Chapter.54

AUTHOR'S POV

Adhyay is sitting in his room, everyone is waiting for him downstairs but suddenly comes up after lunch and no one knows what has happened suddenly, Because in no time they have to go out to prepare procession and all of a sudden Adhyay is doing strange things.

Raunak runs to his room and quickly closes the door and sits in front of him, holds both his hands, and tells him.

"Adhyay.... Come on man..... everybody is waiting for you.... I know You are also angry with my sister-in-law that she hid everything from you about Tanay but you keep yourself in her place..."

Adhyay immediately extends his grip on his hand which causes Raunak to keep silent because he knows Adhyay will tell him what he has in mind so he wants to hear from him.

"I am not angry with Shravya at all. I am angry with myself because I knew from day one that she was upset with Tanay and I spent so many days trying to get her out of that trouble."

Raunak smiles lightly after hearing this from his friend, he knows him from childhood, Adhyay can never tolerate the suffering of his loved ones at all. And here Shravya was in trouble, his wife.... In his life, he did not know how many years he had quietly loved her, and Adhyay himself did not even realize that he had given his heart to Shravya many years ago. Raunak placed his hand on his shoulder and say sweetly

"Now she is coming into your life forever, then I am sure that you will save her from every trouble, but there is no need to torture yourself in such a way that you did not pay attention to that mistake for a few days..... Relax buddy.... Thinking how beautiful your bride must be looking in the evening, then how will you control yourself, I feel that at the same time, you pick her up from there, will disappear straight from there, but please mention the place .... Because if you are missing for a long time, we will come looking for you guys.... And please work with patience.... You know what I mean."

Adhyay narrows his eyes and looks at him sharply and says.

"Fixed some filters in your mouth, your sister-in-law is coming, what will she think about you, that you have no shame?"

But Raunak immediately lies on his bed very comfortably looking at the fan.

"My sister-in-law is going to be very happy because she will be glad that her sister is getting such a good husband....."

"Idiot...."

Raunak laughs at his annoyance. He immediately comes to him and puts his hand on his shoulder and tells him.

"In 2 hours, we have to reach there with a procession, your bride is waiting for you, you know very well this is a procession, here we are not going to leave you so easily.... We are going to dance in the whole procession and do not miss my serpent dance. If you miss my serpent dance, that means you have not achieved anything in your life..... And by seeing my serpent dance has to be learned well because next year when I get married, you have to repeat this serpent dance in my marriage."

Aadhyay laughs hearing this. Raunak quickly goes and takes out his clothes from the closest and calls everyone inside and starts bringing his things around to get him ready for his groom's attire which Shravya selects herself.

 Raunak quickly goes and takes out his clothes from the closest and calls everyone inside and starts bringing his things around to get him ready for his groom's attire which Shravya selects herself