Chapter.146

PLEASE PRESS THE STAR ICON FIRST THEN START READING.

TO SHOW YOUR LOVE TOWARDS YOUR AUTHOR PLEASE FOLLOW HER, YOUR AUTHOR IS WAITING FOR YOU TO FOLLOW.

AUTHOR'S POV

Today is the delivery of Ruhi, due to which there is a lot of tension in the house. Shravya's health is very bad so she has not been able to go to the hospital and because of that Adhyay and Saransh are also here with her.

According to the doctor, the baby's weight is not appropriate for normal delivery due to which Ruhi cannot have a normal delivery. She will have to undergo a cesarean, due to which Ruhi started troubling a lot to the whole house. In the tension of her, Shravya also got very upset, and her health has also deteriorated a bit.

Saransh is twirling his tiny little fingers in his mother's hair as Adhyay has massaged her head well with oil and still she is not feeling good Adhyay now massages her legs because they are swollen badly and it's hurting so much, her eyes are closed and she is sitting with difficulty. Suddenly Adhyay felt a bit strange, he says.

"Saanjh … are you okay… "

"Adhi, let's go to the hospital….. "

" Yup I feel so… "

He quickly scoops up his arm and looks at Saransh who is very worried for his mother, he gestures to smile but he doesn't so, and demands.

"Come back soon… ."

"Definitely my boy… take care of bade dada and dadi….. "

He quickly leaves with her, Saransh keeps looking at those people till they completely disappear from his sight. He is worried a lot about his mother.

OPERATION THEATER

Ruhi is given anesthesia due to which her lower part is completely numb and she is looking at Raunak's face whose face is now full of tension and seeing which she wants to laugh too but stays silent because the situation does not allow her.

Ruhi was very much afraid of the name of the operation. But when everyone explained to her, she agreed to the operation, but her condition was that Raunak would go inside with her. Raunak did not have the courage to go to the operation theater with her at all. But he had to come here in front of Ruhi's insistence. Now Raunak is getting more nervous than Ruhi. His heartbeat is uneven because he is comfortable seeing how many tools they have with them. Doctor says.

"So Ruhi are you ready… "

"Yup … but … "

"Don't worry Ruhi … but I suggest you send your husband out from the OT. He is not looking good. And I don't want any more patience here….. "

Raunak's situation is not really good at all, but he doesn't want to bother Ruhi so he says immediately.

" No, I am okay …. absolutely okay … "

The doctor takes her surgical knife and it is very sharp. As soon as she touches Ruhi's stomach to cut it. There is a loud banging sound. Everyone sees Ruhi also looks well on the ground, Raunak has already fainted before that knife cut her stomach.

The whole staff starts laughing over there, even though she can't hold back her smile because she knows Raunak is too strong for the whole world, right, but not for her at all. Raunak was feeling more afraid than she was afraid of the operation and after seeing the knife, he got very nervous and finally it cut her stomach he fainted.

The compounders pick him up and take him out and as he comes out, his family standing there laughs at him. Those people make him sit on a chair and sprinkle cold water on his face so that he becomes well conscious and remains calm.