Chapter. 100

PLEASE PRESS THE ⭐ BUTTON AND FOLLOW ME FOR AN AMAZING UPDATE

AUTHOR'S POV

Raunak angrily comes to Adhyay's cabin and throws the file on his table and stands with both his hands on his waist. Adhyay first looks at the file properly and then starts watching Raunak silently.

"What…"

"20th March….. You haven't got another date to hold the meeting, what do you think yourself to be? … Saale….. I will break your bones into tiny pieces….. even the doctor can't find it to rearrange it properly."

" Hold on….. If you don't remember properly, then let me tell you that I am a better fighter than you and every time I beat you, in a lot in a fight, not you, that's why you are dreaming that you will break my bones, leave it…. It is good for you…."

Raunak is already angry and thus Adhyay is making him even angrier. That's why he immediately goes to his seat and tells him by holding his throat well and pressing it with a slight pressure of his thumbs.

"I have been with you on every birthday and have always drunk your blood on your birthday with my epic tricks …... This time I am also not going to leave you alone…..  How did you even think that I would go to Mumbai for any meeting on 20th March….. you are wrong here my lovely sweetheart…. Cancel the meeting….. and I am going to book a party hall for your birthday .... दोनों गबरु जवान हर साल की तरह पार्टी करेंगे(Both the young boys will party like every year)."

Adhyay looks at him with a smile. Then he removes both his hands from his throat and says looking at him very comfortably.

"I have no problem canceling the meeting and I know it very well. My friend, who celebrates my birthday every year with more fanfare than his birthday, enjoys drinking my blood with his banters, so you can do this work very well next year too, but you are forgetting….. I have not fixed this meeting….. Papa has done it…..  You know very well that because of the ill health of the maa, papa is unable to attend this meeting.  For the last one and a half years, he was following this client so that he could make a big mall there which was coming under some other company…. But finally, we caught the deal at the last moment…."

" You bastard, I'm not going anywhere."

"No problem staying here, I have no issue… "

Adhyay starts doing his work again. He knows very well that Raunak is staring at him, due to which he wants to laugh too. But controlling his laughter, he is doing his work like always. After a while, Raunak tells him, to grizzle just like a child.

"Somebody ever told you that you are a very bad friend."

Adhyay does not look at him at all and tells him while turning pages and reading more deeply.

"Just a while back my childhood friend told me so I came to know….Thank you."

"Sadoooo…."

"Thank you….."

"Fine….. I need 5 staff members for this meeting so that I can do my work well. You do your work without staff….. I will enjoy it a lot when you have to do a lot of work…."

"Stop sulking like an irritating baby…. Shashank sir will be there with you, as his family is staying there... He will help other than anyone. "

"I want my personal team …. "

He bangs his hand hard on the table and says. Adhyay ignores him and moves toward the file rack to search for a file.

"साला, मुझे लाइटली ले रहा है…."
"He is taking me lightly…."