Chapter.119

PLEASE PRESS THE STAR ICON FIRST THEN START READING.

TO SHOW YOUR LOVE TOWARDS YOUR AUTHOR PLEASE FOLLOW HER, YOUR AUTHOR IS WAITING FOR YOU TO FOLLOW.

AUTHOR'S POV

Raunak with a smile on his face is driving the car and Ruhi is sitting on the passenger seat hiding her red face, looking out. But today there is no limit to the happiness of Raunak. He immediately grabs Ruhi's hand and kisses her. Ruhi tries to free her hand from his strong grip but he deliberately puts more pressure on his grip on her hand due to which she is unable to release her hand from his captivity.

Ruhi smiles and leaves her hand in his hand so that he can do whatever he wants to do. Raunak kisses her hand again and starts whistling while driving the car by simply placing her hand on his thigh and intertwining his fingers with her fingers. Ruhi enjoyed the wind and tickling sensation in her abdomen while pressing her lower lip, between her teeth.

In no time he is in front of his building, seeing which Raunak tells Ruhi with a very heavy heart.

"How did we come so early?  I have driven the car very slowly….."

Hearing his words, Ruhi smiles lightly and tries to get her hand out of his hand. But Raunak is not at all intent on letting go of her hand at all.

"Raunak please Di will be waiting for us…."

"Can not happen… I know Adhyay very well…..  He cannot leave his wife so easily…. Don't know why you are in such a hurry. You will run to your room as soon as you enter the apartment and I will not be able to see you. I want to talk to you a lot, in the club we can't talk to each other at all, so I want both of us to talk a lot now…"

"Raunak I am getting very tired. I am here until Di's colleges open back. You can talk to me a lot but later please, And I don't find myself in such a condition at the moment that I can talk to you... "

Fatigue can be seen quite clearly on her face and Raunak also knows that Ruhi hasn't slept at all last night, so she has traveled on a plane. After that, he is constantly sitting down to talk with her. She slept only for a few hours but that sleep was not enough to relieve her fatigue.

He smiles and kisses her on the forehead and then both of them get out of the car and soon come in the elevator and move towards their flat. Raunak grabs her by the shoulder, she also tries to relax herself by keeping her head on his shoulder, closing her eyes lightly.

Raunak enters the house by pressing the house code. Ruhi takes her to leave and goes towards her room and Raunak moves towards his room. But don't know why all of a sudden his steps move towards her room to follow Ruhi. Even before she closes the door, he puts his foot between the door and the door frame, due to which Ruhi stops while closing the door.

Ruhi looks at him, he is looking only at her. She knows what kind of things are in these eyes. She can't refuse him even if she wants so she looks towards Shravya and Adhyay's room which is locked, she leaves the door and turns around, and walks away.  Raunak smiles and immediately comes inside and closes the door.

Ruhi stands silently with her eyes closed, but Raunak immediately takes her in his arms from behind and marks a kiss on her head. Then says softly in his ear.

"Thank you so much…"

"I need to change…."

"Yup sure go. I will also come back after changing them. We will talk to each other. If you fall asleep in the meantime, you can sleep. I will go to my room quietly. You trust that much, don't you?..."