Chapter.49

AUTHOR POV

Raunak gets out of his car, and looks towards Ruhi's side, Seeing Ruhi's face, he can easily know that she is very irritated. He shoves his hands inside his pocket in a very irritating way and starts moving towards those people. As soon as he gets closer to them he can see his face very clearly.

He looks at Ruhi, gritting his teeth and clenching his jaw tightly. But he has to calm down so he starts whistling, And as soon as he reaches near her, he immediately grabs Ruhi's waist and embraces her in his strong arms, and says in her ear.

"I am always near you."

She doesn't understand at all where all of a sudden Raunak has come from but feeling Raunak close to herself, it's makes her feel very relieved. She immediately wraps both her hands around Raunak's neck and hugs him tightly.

As Ruhi hugs Raunak, Raunak immediately raises his gaze and looks at the person standing in front of him in anger. But Before Raunak can say anything to the man, Ruhi immediately tells him.

"Whether someone else is upset or not, di will definitely get very upset, so drop me home please Raunak. I feel that she must have been upset by now."

After hearing Ruhi, the person in front gets very angry, he immediately tells Ruhi.

"When I was offering you for so long that I dropped you home, then you were refusing me, what happened suddenly, Ruhi."

Raunak does not remove his hands from her waist at all, but draws her closer to him, smilingly saying to the person in front.

"Tanay…. She loves her car so much she didn't want to leave it in any case but she loves me more than her car so she is going with me… am I right darling."

He kisses her cheek immediately, and she smiles and hugs him, Ruhi doesn't like this he holds her waist tight, and she quickly lifts her eyes but in a second she looks at Tanay and says.

"Ok bye Tanay, he is here….. "

Tanay is constantly looking at Raunak. Raunak is also smiling looking at him. He immediately moves towards his car without saying anything to both of them, sits inside in his car and bangs the door, and leaves from there.

Ruhi still sees Tanay's car leaving from there and when that car disappears from her sight, she takes a sigh of relief, Raunak is still looking at Ruhi. He immediately stretches his grip on her waist and quickly turns her towards him.

"if you have any problem you can talk to me."

Ruhi looks into his eyes and looks at him for a while, then takes his hand off her waist and tells him very leisurely.

"I should understand the problem first, only then I can discuss it with anyone. Yes, But now I am not able to understand Tanay's behavior … and please I don't like unwanted possessiveness...."

"Fine… bhabhi was worried about you, so I came to see you, I am calling the mechanic, then we go home."

"Ok…. "

Raunak wants to get away from all the trouble from her, so he immediately changes the topic but he has understood that Ruhi is worried about Tanay.