Chapter.2

Adhyay's pov

Adhyay had just taken a shower some time ago, he was very happy with the joy of getting the most powerful Bengaluru project.

He is still standing in the towel and looking out of the window from his room, to look out from the window is his favorite hobby when he is not doing any of his work. He is completely lost in his thoughts.

I do not know at all when it is morning and when it is night, I love love my life like this.

I love being immersed in my work all the time, if anyone asks me, the truth is that my work is my first wife.

My family is always worried about when I will get married. How can I tell them, how can I get married to someone else when I am completely dedicated to my work?

Nobody will understand this thing but I really love my work and when someone comes into my life, so my attention will be diverted from my work and it will shift to that person and in any case, I do not want it at all.

Author's POV

Adhyay is busy in his thoughts, That is when his attention breaks due to loud banging on the door. The person who is doing all this is not stopping at all, he is constantly banging his hand at the door.

Adhyay opens the door immediately. The person who was constantly banging on the door falls straight in with face down because suddenly he opens the door.

" Raunak ..... When will you stop doing activities like children."

Raunak who is still lying on the ground and rubbing his nose turns around towards him and smiles then says.

" So, what do you want just like you, I walk around with an expressionless face and start scaring the people... But I have to request them to scare.... Because dude I am very charming."

" It is not so funny...... "

" Of course, it's not if anyone has written off any joke on you, it also becomes expressionless ..... Just like you ....... I am really worried about my future sister-in-law.... Uffff.... God bless her."

Adhyay rolls his eyes and goes to the closest without listening to him and starts taking out his clothes from the wardrobe.

Raunak also comes there while chasing him and takes out all his clothes and starts trying them on himself.

Putting a shirt on himself, he first sees himself in the mirror then turns towards Adhyay and asks him.

" Today I am going on a blind date with my online girlfriend, how will I look in it?"

Adhyay looked at him from head to toe and nodded his face lightly, then walked out of there while buttoning his shirt.

" Amazing what it costs to speak with your mouth. "

Raunak Shouts loudly. He gets ready and quickly comes out and sees Adhyay is not there. He rushed to the hall where Adhyay had started having his breakfast.

" Saala khadoos... "

Adhyay looks at him and Raunak soon brings a wide smile to his face like he says nothing.

To paste that same smile on his face, he sits next to him and starts having his breakfast quietly.

That's when Adhyay's phone starts ringing. But he totally ignores that call because he knows very well what his family wants from him.

Raunak is smiling continuously while looking at his phone and having his breakfast is a very enjoyable way.

The phone stops ringing because he does not pick it up, in a very short period the phone again starts ringing.