Chapter.58

Author's pov

Raunak slowly stops the car in front of his house but at a good distance. He has a very wide smile on his face. He immediately turns to Adhyay and tells him.

"Don't you dare to come out bro…. Otherwise, I will kill you….. damn it feels so good when you dare to warn a lion....."

Raunak has stepped out while murmuring to himself, which is not heard by anyone in the car, but Raunak is becoming very happy with his own conversation. He places his hands on the frame of the window of the car, Adhyay looks at him and asks.

"Now what….."

But Raunak does not say anything to him and immediately opens the door in such a way that he is welcoming him into his new life. Adhyay laughs at his antics. He comes out but gives a glance towards Shravya who is sitting quietly while bowing her head down.

All the friends and cousins gathered around him. Adhyay does not understand at all why all of a sudden they are standing around him in such a way. And why are they not at the stairs of the entrance?

"What…. "

Raunak folds his arms across his chest and says very proudly.

"You are fond of lifting Bhabhi in your arms, then we thought why not your wish should be fulfilled now….. so my friend we know now you do not know how many times you are going to lift her…. but we are not there to be an audience so we thought…. That our sister-in-law will not keep her feet down while getting down from the car…. you will take our beloved sister-in-law in your arms from here to the main entrance of our house, where our ma is waiting for you with a platter of aarti….. ok Bhaiya…. "

Shravya who is sitting in the car is listening very well, she has a veil on her face but still, she tightly closes her eyes while just thinking about this thing, Adhyay will pick her up in his arms and take her from there in front of everyone, hearing that her heartbeat has become very fast.

It is not that Adhyay has not lifted her in his arms in front of everyone. But she always feels so shy around him. One can hear her heartbeat very easily by sitting close to her. Her heartbeat is so loud at the moment, she rubs her hands together lightly to calm her nerves down which are running like a bullet train.

She clutches her lehenga in her small fist, she tries to listen to whatever is going on outside. But it is hard now because they are a little bit away from her. As Adhyay drags them away after listening to them.

As Adhyay hears Raunak, he immediately smiles and hugs Raunak and drags him away from there lightly because he knows that Shravya is listening very well to all his words. He says to them.

"Today, for the first time, I am feeling so happy and proud that you are my friends who love to be mischievous all the time….. "

After saying this, Adhyay immediately leaves from there and stands at the door of the car next to Shravya, but here his friends scratch their heads and say to each other.

"Is he praising or insulting us in this…."

Siddhart who is standing beside his friends smiles looks at Adhyay and tells his friends.

"Of course he praised us, we have given such a good opportunity to take our sister-in-law in his arms…."

"Seriously….., but why did it feel as if there is a little insult in this praise?...."

Rohan, who is watching Adhyay silently, rests his elbow on Raunak's shoulder and tells his friends. All the friends look at each other and shrug their shoulders and immediately come to Adhyay.