Chapter.110

AUTHOR'S POV

Rithika is showing all her dresses to Ruhi which she is enjoying seeing it. She tells her with so much excitement.

"Yaar, I'm definitely going to this shop please send me the address…."

"Sure my lovely cute bhabhi, If I was not busy, I would have taken you there myself, but I have taken an additional course as soon as the exams are over, due to which I do not get any time at all these days. The condition is that sometimes my sister-in-law is feeding me food. sometimes, mother, I will definitely send you the address, you will do so that you will take Shravya bhabhi with you and both will rob my brothers very well….."

They both laugh together, Ruhi looks at her watch and says.

"So let's take my leave. When I heard about Jiju's accident, I came suddenly because Aditi bhabhi was very upset about Adhyay Jiju and mom and dad could not come here because they had to stay with Ajit uncle…."

"Yup ….. Bhaiya will drop you, he is very irritating now ...."

"That's why…. He will scold me unnecessarily, so I don't want to go with him ...."

"Are you afraid of him…"

"Not him but his scolding which is very dangerous…. He is very sweet but only when he is not scolding but when he starts scolding me, he scolds me in such a way that I have become his wife ….  not his future wife….. no sweet words."

Rithika laughs at this, Both of them have left the house talking, Ruhi starts sitting in her car but then Rithika sees the tire which is punctured.

"Ruhi bhabhi…. Puncture… I will call Bhai and he will drop…… "

"He will only scold me….. I don't want to go with him…."

Ritika laughs very loudly listening to the way Ruhi says all this. Then both of them hear the sound of clearing someone's throat. Both look behind them where Raunak is leaning on the pillar with his hands in his pockets. And straight looking into Ruhi's eyes, Rithika shows her thumb and runs inside. Raunak comes slowly and stands in front of her, Ruhi is looking everywhere, just not at him, as their conversation was left incomplete in between. But she definitely knows that whatever happens between them, Raunak will definitely get angry at her. He says.

"Should I book a cab for you…."

He taunts her as he knows she is intentionally avoiding him. Ruhi doesn't give any answer as she knows that saying anything is like hitting an axe on your feet. She shakes her head, he says in a normal tone.

"Come with me….."

He is very serious which scares her a little bit, but she can't avoid him like this. He moves forward, she starts following him, Raunak goes to the nearby bungalow which belongs to his parents, opens the door, and keeps watching her with his hands folded on his chest. Ruhi does not want to increase anything unnecessarily, so she goes inside.

This is the first time that Ruhi has come to this bungalow because there has never been a chance that she could come here, she quietly starts watching everything here, Raunak is giving her full time to see there because he wants that Ruhi takes some time for herself, because after that when he talks to her, he is not going to give her time. After a few minutes, he says.

"Done checking…."

Ruhi turns to him and he is quite serious, which Ruhi is not used to, so she tries her luck.

"Will you please stop scaring me…."

"I am not scaring you ….. I just want a serious conversation between us, Because I think because of my nature you don't take me seriously. So the more important thing is that if I want some seriousness in my relationship, then I have to be serious too…"