Chapter.46

AUTHOR'S POV

Raunak looks at Tanay while descending the stairs, he also notices that a strange smile has appeared on Tanay's face which has appeared after seeing him. He does not understand the point but wants to understand this.

Tanay is smiling and walking towards the Ruhi due to which Raunak's attention also turns towards Ruhi. He tries to understand some things. He is looking alternately at both Ruhi and Tanay. He is neither in any hurry nor is he walking very comfortably.

Ruhi finished her gossip, hung up her phone, and turned but collided with Tanay. To save herself from falling, she immediately grabs Tanay's shoulders well, she doesn't even know who is the person holding her.

Seeing Tanay's face, she smiles lightly, she likes Tanay more than Reva because Tanay has always been supporting Shravya. She is relieved that she didn't fall hard on the floor because Tanay held her very protectively in his arms and Ruhi held him by his neck tightly to stand properly. They both looked at each other and laughed loudly.

Ruhi and Reva never became friends but because of Tanay's good nature, Ruhi always likes him. For her he is exactly the same as his friends are protective of her, she can protect herself, know this very well but still, her friends are always around her considering her as a child and very clumsy.

"Thanks…. I thought that today I will break my leg or hand either and I will not be able to enjoy the marriage completely."

Before Tanay can say anything to her in a flirty way, Raunak comes there and stands quietly and tells him comfortably.

"Why did you save her Tanay, you should not have saved her from falling, at least if she had fallen, she would have hurt a little, if she would have been hurt, then we could have enjoyed marriage very comfortably …. Shit we miss the chance....."

Both turn toward Raunak. In anger, she comes toward Raunak and puts both her hands on her waist, and tells him.

"I know very well why you are saying all this because you want that I don't steal Jiju's shoes but keep this in mind, I will steal the shoes, and want an expensive gift and make you pauper too."

"Even if you want, you can't make me pauper because If your brother-in-law became a pauper, it means that your sister also became a pauper, not me sweetheart."

She looks innocently toward him, he shows his teeth, she takes her index finger between her teeth, and after understanding everything she shouts.

"Shut up…. "

"Ohhh that's impossible sweetheart…."

Ruhi is completely engrossed in talking to Raunak and she has completely forgotten Tanay, which Tanay doesn't like seeing at all.

With Ruhi in his arms, he wants to make Raunak feel jealous, but here both of them are talking to each other in such a way that they do not care about anything.

Raunak looks at Tanay, he is also looking at Ruhi with some frustration, he has understood to a great extent what is going on in Tanay's mind.

But he also knows Ruhi very well and He has been noticing Tanay since he has come here. And because of that, he doesn't like him at all but it doesn't mean that he doubted Ruhi.

He doesn't want to waste his time on people like Tanay especially when he knows Adhyay is around him at the moment, who is a walking volcano that can burst at any time. He wants to deal with him but properly, not in haste.

He immediately grabs Ruhi by his shoulder for a side hug and pulls her cheek like always, looking into her eyes.

"Your brother-in-law is calling you because we are going for a hangout and some shopping because our love birds are not able to meet others for a long time…. "