Bonus Chapter

"FINALLY BONUS CHAPTER"

PLEASE PRESS THE STAR ICON FIRST THEN START READING. IF YOU EVER MISS THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER THEN PLEASE PRESS THE STAR ICON THERE ALSO.

TO SHOW YOUR LOVE TOWARDS YOUR AUTHOR PLEASE FOLLOW HER, YOUR AUTHOR IS WAITING FOR YOU TO FOLLOW. AND IT'S BOOSTS UP HER CONFIDENCE ALSO AND MOTIVATED HER FOR MORE WRITING BECAUSE HER FOLLOWERS ARE WAITING FOR HER.

AUTHOR'S POV

Raunak is sitting in front silently looking only at Ruhi. She is sleeping very comfortably in a thin sheet in front of him. He is not able to take his eyes off of her face for a second. She looks beautiful even when she is sleeping.

He immediately gets up from his seat and, sitting close to her, caresses her face lovingly and puts her hair behind her ears.

"Did I tire my queen so much… "

"Hmmm … you are very naughty you didn't let me sleep last night… "

"Am I the only one who is responsible…"

"Of course you are because… you look so handsome yesterday... So I too could not stop myself from falling into your trap…"

He chuckles at her sweet complaint, But as it is not going to make any effect on him, so he immediately bends down and bites her cheek lightly, due to which she immediately opens her eyes.

"Raunak… "

"Yes sweetheart, do you want me to bite your another cheek too… "

He quickly bites her, another cheek too, Ruhi laughs very loudly at such an act of him and she immediately pulls the whole sheet and covers her face, and hides herself from him.

But Raunak immediately enters her sheet and holding both of her hands above her head now slams his loving lips from her lips. Last night only those people had also come to Fiji and since coming here, they are not ready to stay away from each other even for a moment. He has loved Ruhi for a whole night but it seems that still, his heart is not at all not filled with the amount which he gets from her.

He bites her sweet spot and sucks slightly too surreal her pain. She turns into a sensitive doll whenever he is close to her, he loves to take care of her, she pushes him on the bed and quickly sits on his stomach. His view is very erotic now and it's again lit up the desire to long round with her.

Ruhi smiles slightly looking into his eyes as she too knows very well what Raunak wants. She leans down and gently places her lips on his eyes and very gently keeps her lips on his lips, first lightly rub them, touching them sensually, lightly bites his lips, and tells him.

"I am already a 15-year-old wife, Raunak…"

" Who says, I still feel like I married you yesterday….. "

Ruhi laughs loudly after listening to him, her laughter is reverberating in the room very much. Raunak immediately sits down smiling and taking her in his arms, lightly strokes her cheeks, sticks his head against her, and says to her.

"This is real, we have been married for 15 years, I still feel like we are not married… we are living a period of girlfriend-boyfriend… "

" Mr. Boyfriend, I am hungry… "

" Even I am hungry dear but for you, and now you are awake let's satisfy both pangs of hunger….. "

He quickly drops her to bed and smashes her lips with his and hovers over her, she smiles between their kisses, he always loves to show all his feelings in his kiss, to show how much he loves her which increases day by day.