Chapter.87

AUTHOR'S POV

The doctor is checking Shravya. Adhyay is standing nearby, the expressions on his face are not changing at all. All his attention is on Shravya's face, she is constantly looking at him again and again stealing glances at him because for 2 days he has not talked to her much except to take care of her.

"She is ok right now, But a panic attack is not a very small thing. That's why I suggest that you should take good care of her now ... Let her rest more... If she takes a rest continuously for 7 days then it will be good for her ….  Would be good for her mental condition too…. Well after discharge formalities you can take her home."

Adhyay nods immediately. The doctor leaves immediately Adhyay sits close to her, kisses her forehead and lightly strokes her cheek with his rough thumb, and smiles for the first time after coming here, Shravya puts her hand over his hand which is on her cheek, and gently rubs her cheek on his palm after kissing it lightly and tells him in a very concerned tone.

"I'm sorry, I trouble you a lot…."

Adhyay takes his hand lightly toward her neck and, moving his hand towards her nape, brings her very close to him and brings his lips near her lips, and speaks to her in a very slow but alarming voice.

"I don't like nonsense…. I want to hear an apology from your mouth when you really feel that you have made a big mistake. These things are not at all apologetic….. why are apologies for that accident or panic attack ….. And if you want to apologize then ask for not taking care of yourself because the doctor told me that you don't even eat anything in the right way ….. Your body is too weak....."

Shravya immediately lifts her eyel8ds and starts looking into his eyes. Now the reason for his anger is understandable because Shravya was not eating properly since his departure and she was feeling weak due to not eating food continuously in a proper way for 10 days. Adhyay is very close to her, he says in a warning tone.

"Don't force me to leave everything here and I'll take you with me. I have promised you that I never want to come in the middle of any of your dreams. But that doesn't mean I can't stop you from doing anything. I can force you today and now to leave this job and do another job there in Bangalore but I am not doing that because I know you don't want to do that…. So be alert Saanjh …. I don't like this ….. you have to take care of yourself for me, or you want to trouble me really….."

She knows it's hurt him a lot. That's why he is angry with her. She rests her forehead on his and slides a little towards him Because the words can't come out of her mouth. She knows that Adhyay is not wrong anywhere in his words. Adhyay, holding her face with both hands, raises it lightly and, looking into her eyes, continues his point and tells her.

"I will not let you know what happens to me in Bangalore and what not. If I want, I can eat, if I don't want to eat but I shouldn't..... But now I take care of myself a lot..... I eat food on time…... I take medicine when I feel a little bit sick because I don't want you to be troubled here because of me….. I am alone over there. Despite that, I take care of myself more than you.  Here you cannot take care of yourself even in the midst of all the people.  What kind of carelessness is this?"

Shravya hugs him, he hugs her and rubs her back with his big palm by moving it up and down, she raises her face and says softly.

"I will take care of myself…"

"You have to... Otherwise, I know very well how to get my words worked…"

She pouts as he is still not convinced by her words, But at this point, it is better to keep quiet as she knows that Adhyay has not told her anything wrong. Here she is wrong. And her panic attack due to which Adhyay is most upset but cannot explain his problem to Shravya in words but she understands everything,