Chapter.130

PLEASE PRESS THE STAR ICON FIRST THEN START READING.

TO SHOW YOUR LOVE TOWARDS YOUR AUTHOR PLEASE FOLLOW HER, YOUR AUTHOR IS WAITING FOR YOU TO FOLLOW.

AUTHOR'S POV

Ranjan looked at Adhyay and Shravya from the glass wall. Shravya is currently sleeping under the influence of a sleeping injection and Adhyay is sitting beside her only looking at her like every day. Ranjan has already met Adhyay after coming here and now only his eyes are on Shravya. He just came here to check everything, but he is very sad after seeing everything.

he had never seen Adhyay sharing his troubles or coming to him worried about anything. But today as soon as Adhyay saw his father in front of him, he wrapped his arms around Ranjan's neck in such a way that he wanted his support just like when he was afraid of something in his childhood. Today he saw the same toddler who needed his support to walk, who spread his arms as soon as he saw his father. He needed his father's love like in his childhood, he needed a father Who says.

"Don't worry son, I am always there for you…"

Ranjan tightly hugs him and pats his back and says.

"Why are you panicking? I know very well that as long as you are with her nothing can happen to her and you also need not be afraid at all as I am always with you….."

Raunak and Adhyay felt that they were both very upset, but a few words from his father suddenly took all the trouble away from him. Both of them were feeling very light on themselves, they felt that there was no problem left around them.

Ranjan is not able to see Shravya's condition even after 2 days and his child has seen Shravya in a condition where he has completely lost her. Today he is feeling more vulnerable than he has ever felt to date. His eyes are only on Adhyay and Shravya right now, after spending a good time with him he comes out before Shravya wakes up as he is not able to talk to her, he is unable to even think about the separation of these two, he is just thinking about that only. He could feel the presence of Raunak behind him but didn't say anything. Raunak asked him softly.

"Bade papa let's go home …. You've come in the morning and you've been standing since then. I know you must not have rested at all in these 2 days. Let's go home and get some rest…. Please."

"No, I don't want to go anywhere, I am going back in the evening. Your badi Mumma needs me there…. She is already worsened her condition if I am not there no one can handle her..."

Raunak does not want Ranjan to leave from here at all but knows very well that the health of Ram and Revathi is also not well and Anjana is also going through some difficulties because Ranjan is not ready to bring her here despite her pleading a lot. And now seeing Ranjan's condition, he has understood that he did well, he did not bring Anjana here. Seeing Shravya in this condition, When this is the condition of Ranjan, it would have become very difficult to handle Anjana.

"Bade papa, why are you not going inside for the last 2 hours you still standing here like this…."

"You know Raunak when your father had an accident, I saw the end of Bhabhi's world. The moment the doctor announced that your father was no more in this world, I turned to bhabhi. At that moment I was convinced that bhabhi had gone with your father because she was sitting exactly as if I forced her to sit there, some time back... Your father used to say often ….. I can tolerate everything but can't bear to live without your sister-in-law… They both leave us together as if our world suddenly shatters because I lost my dearest friend with whom I take my every step…..he leave me suddenly … Today I don't know why seeing these two in such a condition is giving me the same pain as I had felt at that time…. I can't bear it ….. "