Chapter.96

AUTHOR'S POV

Ruhi is sitting in front of the mobile and chirping very much because of some incidents in college and is telling her things to Raunak due to which Raunak is very happy to see her. He is not saying anything and is only looking at Ruhi.

"After that, his girlfriend hit him so much that you will not believe that he will not even be seen in our college anymore….."

"There is a big gang of you girls who harass decent boys like us. What was wrong with that boy you harassed him so much and finally got him beaten up by his girlfriend…. Very bad people."

Raunak deliberately tells this to her as he always loves teasing Ruhi. Ruhi quickly answers him.

"That boy's made a mistake…..  That boy already had a girlfriend and he became friends with our friend.  Saying that he likes her then you don't think it is a mistake and such a thing I mean he already had a girlfriend nah then why he is bothering another girl, If you are also decent like him, then remember that you will also get the same number of punching and kicking as he has got…"

Raunak laughs out loud due to which Ruhi starts staring at him even more.  Ruhi tells him again by showing him her finger.

"Look Mr. Don't make the mistake of thinking of me as an idiot that you live there and you have a girlfriend, so I will not tell you anything…"

Raunak narrows his eyes and is enjoying listening to her words a lot. So he immediately says to Ruhi.

"Look, the fact is that I have at least 3 to 4 girlfriends. But I will marry you, what if I have a girlfriend, then look, I allow you too, after marriage, neither you will be able to make a boyfriend, nor will you be able to enjoy the phase of girlfriend-boyfriend life openly, then do one thing you also make a boyfriend, no Make at least two boyfriends and enjoy your life comfortably….."

Ruhi looks at Raunak very comfortably while eating the grapes kept in the bowl nearby, due to which Raunak has understood that now there must be some mischief going on in Ruhi's mind, Raunak enjoys everything about her these days. So he is waiting for what Ruhi is going to say to him now, Ruhi looks at him smiling and tells him.

"My all boyfriends will come to our marriage, you will meet them ….. but Don't forget to invite all your girlfriends to our wedding. Because I want everyone to see who her boyfriend is going to marry. After all, they should also know where this boy is going to fall apart from such good girls, but it is going to benefit them a lot because I have a promise to those people that I will do everything that those girls could not do, like bothering you….. ruining your life…. Torturing you etc …etc… "

Raunak makes his face in such a way that he is very much impressed by her words, then he puts his elbow on the table and says it well by resting his face on his palm

"Very impressed…. You have made many plans… good one… no doubt you are outstanding."

Then both of them hear the sneezing sound of Adhyay which has come before too, which disturbs Ruhi so much, as she is very concerned for his health. There she gets upset and immediately speaks to Raunak.

"Why is Jiju sneezing so much?....."

"You can't understand…''

"What I have to understand this…. I am very smarter than you I know everything better than you…. Give him a citrogen pill it is very curable in cold…."

Raunak wants to laugh very loudly at this point of Ruhi but stops himself and tells her immediately.

"You are really very intelligent. Well, I will ask some questions which you have to answer quickly…"