Chapter.34

AUTHOR'S POV

Downstage some girls are talking to each other and teasing Ruhi with their naughty teasing expressions on their faces. They are busy with their favorite work.

G1- look yaar Jiju is so hot, I really wish he would meet me first then Ruhi. I literally drool over him.

G2- You are saying absolutely right dude, I am thinking that look at the luck of both the sisters, look at Shravya Di's fiance he also is so very hot.... I am going to die....

G3- But I like Raunak Jiju better than the husband of Shravya Di.

G4- why

G3- See Raunak Jiju is at least smiling and looking at everyone not only Ruhi but Adhyay Jiju is smiling only and only looking at Di.
(With a pout on her painted lips.)

G4- yes I also notice.

Then the drum starts playing there, everyone starts dancing together from there, everyone is enjoying it a lot.

All these girls also start dancing with drum beats and are enjoying it a lot. After some time, when the drum stopped, these girls looked at the stage, talking to each other.

One of the girls neatly looks at Ruhi who is sitting on the stage and gestures her.

G3- I think she is calling us.

G1- Looks like she will get some idea to harass Jiju again, but Jiju is also troubling her a lot.

They all laugh a lot after remembering cute moments between Ruhi and Raunak.

G2- Hurry, seeing her, it seems that if we do not reach there, then she will come down in anger.

They all laugh loudly, All the girls climb up the stairs one by one and give Raunak a nice but flirty smile, passing by him they settle in front of Ruhi.

Raunak also responds to their smiles with a very wide smile on his face. All the girls reach there and almost scold her.

G2- There is no peace even on the day of your engagement, now tell me what has happened, because of which you have called us here at this time, sit with Jiju and enjoy a little, let us also enjoy.

Ruhi- woh samne baithi Hui orange color ke lehenga mein chudail dikhai de rahi hai.
(Do you see an orange-colored lehenga? There is a witch in front?)

G3- That one, This is the same witch who was trying to flirt with Adhyay Jiju sometime back by forcefully dancing with him.

Ruhi- exactly .... I don't like her....

G1- leave her and concentrate on your engagement, today is your engagement, there is no need to spoil your mood at all.

Ruhi- then spoils her mood, If you want your friend to have a good mood .... Show her real face to everyone.

G2- are you sure, I mean today is your engagement if nothing goes wrong ....

Ruhi tells them before they don't even let them finish their word.

"Your brother-in-law will take you all shopping in the most expensive mall of Jaipur and will not tell you anything to stop, just do this work of mine, bring the real form of this bitchy witch in front of everyone today."

All the girls look at each other and smile, then one by one they come down from the stage, showing their thumbs up to Ruhi.

After all the girls talk to each other, call someone and say.

G1- Rohan, you always have alcoholic pills, don't you? I want that right now, I am waiting for you inside.

After some time two or three boys come inside and look at those girls with amazement.