Chapter.48

AUTHOR'S POV

" I want to discuss something with you? I hope you don't mind…. But it is necessary to talk to you, otherwise, we can't plan anything."

Shravya feels some uneasiness in his voice, as she feels his voice very seriously. Shravya knows very well that Adhyay cannot hesitate to uphold his point of view. She smiles and says.

"Uncle-Aunty has said to ask something, I have no problem. What is the matter of hesitation in this, there will be some important work related to marriage, only then they have said that ask me…. It is necessary to work."

"Too much… "

"Then what are you waiting for?"

"Are you sure…. "

Adhyay smirks and puts his hand inside his pocket, Shravya smiles looking at her phone and laughs while putting her phone to ear, which brings a smile to Adhyay's face as well. Shravya tells him immediately.

"Adhyay JI …. Why are you teasing me, Both Ruhi and Bhabhi are more than enough… Please, don't start."

"Raunak and Rithika have the habit of teasing so much, they both love to tease everyone and most importantly there are only two people in your house but here even my grandparents will not spare you."

Adhyay laughed after saying this and leaned on his study table and said very seriously.

" both of them would have been silent when you said something, but there is no one to be silent here, then forget to stop them…. They all are impossible."

"Are you scaring me… "

"Not at all… just telling you…"

They both laugh at this, now Shravya keeps silent to listen to what he wants to say.

"Raunak booked tickets for Bora Bora for both of us for about 10 days. I just want to ask, ''How many days of leave can you easily get from college?"

Shravya immediately closes her eyes and presses her lips between her teeth. She has understood the meaning of Adhyay and what he is trying to say to her. She put her hand on her heaving chest which is beating so fast now, but still, she calms down her heartbeat and says softly.

Adhyay is far away from Shravya but without seeing her he can feel her uneasiness but he knows as much as these two talk openly to each other, that is much better for them.

Adhyay knows very well that Shravya is very shy, she will probably not be able to talk to him openly about anything, yet he wants to force her to talk openly for them because he wants to know everything.

"Are you listening…. "

"Yup… "

"How many days off from college will you get easily?"

Shravya first looks at her nails and then starts rubbing her arm in which she keeps her phone and says very hesitatingly.

"Badi Ma has forced me to take leave for 1 month after arguing a lot….. and as you know nani is also here, but…. "

Adhyay understands the meaning of this very well, so without listening to her completely, he immediately tells her.

"I know that you have had a lot of leave due to many functions before, so as we come back from our holiday, then you can join college again."

Shravya smiles at his caring gesture, Before Adhyay can say anything else to Shravya, his eyes go to the door where both Rithika and Raunak are looking at him leaning in the door frame. He knows why they both are here so he immediately says to Shravya.