Chapter.72

AUTHOR'S POV

On hearing the good news of Aditi being pregnant, Raunak and Ruhi take her to her favorite restaurant for celebration, they enjoy ice cream and chaat. After that, they go home and drop Aditi there, especially in her room. Raunak turns to say something to Ruhi, she smiles and says.

"Do you need coffee .... "

Raunak is very relieved to see Ruhi's smiling face, both of them are still unaware of this thing and their happiness and sadness bother each other a lot. Raunak answered her without any delay.

"Sure .... "

Ruhi disappears from there. There is also a house help that starts going with Ruhi but she immediately refuses.

"I don't need you..... do your work..."

Sita walks away from there, Raunak also follows Ruhi into the kitchen in slow steps. Ruhi is short in height, so she is climbing on the kitchen slab and taking a sugar jar from there. Raunak leaned on the door frame and looked at her with so much adoration and said immediately.

"Need any help...."

Ruhi looks at him and gives him a very tight-lipped smile and gets busy with her work. She poured some sugar and coffee into a mug and started beating them together with perfection. Raunak immediately comes close to her and grabs her by the waist and makes her sit on the kitchen slab in a quick motion. He takes the mug from her hand and starts beating the coffee like a pro. Ruhi is very well watching the circular motion of his hand and then makes an "O" slight open mouth with an impressive expression and tells him.

"Good ... It seems that you make good coffee, do you do the work of serving coffee in your office?...."

Raunak immediately gives the coffee mug to her after beating it well, gets down from the slab, and starts pouring the coffee into the heating pan after heating the milk. Raunak says.

"I do not know whether I will serve in the office or not, but for this, I am sure that I can serve you my whole life....."

"Oh really ..... I like it .... This is a good sign of a good husband ... Try to keep your wife happy in the morning, you will have a good day too..... If the wife's mood is bad in the morning, it means that your whole day turns bad for everything around you..."

She laughs after saying this, Raunak also laughs after listening to her jolly voice. Raunak is feeling very relieved after hearing this laugh, now he does not want to talk to her about any old thing. He has to leave tonight so he wants to spend a good time with Ruhi.

Ruhi too as if she has forgotten everything, she is openly talking to Raunak exactly as she used to do. She is smiling continuously while talking, Raunak pulls her cheek suddenly, Because of this she keeps her coffee mug on the slab and starts running after him to beat him. He is running very fast to save himself. Their laughter is echoing throughout the house.

She picks up the cushion and throws it towards him, but like a very good catcher, he grabs the cushion and again throws it on her side and says loudly to tease her.

"Try it again maybe you will be successful...."

And run away outside, Ruhi collect all cushions and run after him with a broad smile on her face.