Chapter.82

AUTHOR'S POV

As Shravya enters the room, she finds Adhyay still standing in the towel and the other towel is hanging on his shoulders. This time he is busy doing something on his laptop and mobile. Water droplets still shine on his body like sparkles. He is so engrossed in his work that he didn't notice her. She takes a deep breath and says shyly.

"Adhyay breakfast is ready…. "

"Yup I'm just checking some details, listen…. You get ready to go to college, then we will have our breakfast together…."

Shravya quickly runs to the closet without answering him and closes the door while standing with her back to the door. Both her hands are on her chest, she is taking deep breaths.  Looking at herself in the mirror in front of her, she says to herself in a fit of mild anger.

"You are checking him like a creep… idiot he is your husband… you are drooling like an idiot...."

She wants to laugh a lot at this act done by her because she also wants to see Adhyay more and the next moment she starts feeling shy around him. She shrugs off all thoughts out of her mind and takes out a pretty saree for herself.

After wearing the sari, she is looking at herself in the mirror when there is a knock on the door. She opens the door and starts getting ready by standing in front of the mirror again and saying.

"Just give me two minutes Adhyay…. "

"Change your saree…. "

Shravya is about to wear her matching bangles and her hands stop there. She turns to look at Adhyay who is looking only at her with his hands in his pockets.

"Is there any problem with this….."

She asks Adhyay, checking herself in the mirror. Adhyay immediately comes close to her, stands behind her while looking into her eyes through the mirror, and tells her immediately.

"Yes …. You look so beautiful in a saree … And whenever you wear a saree, I just want to keep looking at you all day and I have a very important meeting today. I don't want to disturb myself. So you have to wear something else.…. "

Shravya laughs out loud listening to Adhyay's explanation and finds it funny. She immediately slides her bangles on her wrist and tells him.

"You put your concentration only in your meeting and let me apply my concentration in my class. I don't have time right now to change so….. "

Shravya is unable to complete her words. Even before this Adhyay turns her over to himself. He traces her belly button with his knuckles, then touches her soft skin with his rough fingers tips first, slowly open his palm to touch her belly slowly, then moves his palm very slowly to her back and drags her more into him and lowers his face, then says softly in her ear.

"I don't mind changing your clothes… if you don't want to change yourself then give me the honor…. "

His breath fanning softly on her skin, her eyes are wide open at his naughty word which is hardly expected right now, but she feels more shy because of this. She feels her legs are not supporting her. If Adhyay had not held her tightly in his arms, she might have fallen by now. She is lost in his words that Adhyay immediately tells her again.

"Are you changing on your own or need my help…. "

Shravya's breath stuck in her throat, she pushed him outside, he laughed at this, she turned him without looking at him, pushed him out of the closet, and quickly closed the door. He laughed so loudly and said,

"Saanjh, I am not joking…. "

She hides her face behind her small palms and shouts.

"Adhyay you are very bad… "