Chapter.40

AUTHOR'S POV

Aditi and Ruhi tease Shravya too much. She is sitting with her hands on both her ears, but both of them are not stopping and listening to anyone at all and are constantly shouting near her ears.

"Shravya ... where is my office bag?"

Aditi tries to mimic Adhyay, Ruhi quickly picks up Shravya's purse and while giving it to Aditi, she slops her eyes deliberately and tells her.

"Here is your bag Adhyay Ji."

"Hmmm... "

Ruhi swung her hands while interlocking her fingers together, and looked at Adhyay (Aditi) while pressing her lower lip between her teeth.

"Adhyay Ji coffee kaisi thi."
(Adhyay Ji, how was the coffee?)

"Hmmm... "

Shravya wants to laugh a lot listening to their words but she ignores both of them and sits silently with her hands on her ears.

"Or Raat Ka khana Kaisa that."
(and how was the dinner?)

"Ummmm.... "

"Ummmm .... Adhyay Ji you are wrong this is not ummmm ... it is hmmmm."

"Yes ... hmmmm."

"Ok, continue ... How was the lunch?"

"Hmmm.... "

"And .... "

"Shravya ....Before you ask me anything else, I will give you the answer to everything at once ..... hmmm.... Hmmmm .... Hmmm."

They both start laughing out loud while making fun of Adhyay, Shravya immediately grabs her scale and starts hitting both of them on their feet fakely, and starts calling their parents.

"Bade papa .... Badi maa... "

When Ruhi hears that Shravya is calling her parents, she also shouts loudly.

"Mumma .... Our sister has started beating us in love with Jiju, this is her condition from now on. I don't know what she will do later with us .... Oh god .... Help us .... "

Radhika and Manohar come there after hearing their voices of them and seeing the sight there, those people also laugh at their banter.

Shravya turns her attention to Radhika and Manohar who are laughing seeing them standing at the door. She immediately runs and hugs Radhika and almost complains to her.

"Badi Maa dekhiye na... ye dono mujhe Kitna jyada pareshan kar rahe hain."
(Look at them, how much these two are bothering me.)

Radhika pats her back and looks at Aditi and Ruhi. She shows both of them her fake angry eyes, almost scolding them falsely.

"Why are you troubling my daughter once in a while? Don't you both understand at once? Now she is only 15 days with us, so trouble her in a good way every day."

After hearing her mother's words, Shravya immediately turns to her with a jerk and shouts.

"Badi Mumma .... "

Everyone is having a lot of fun by troubling Shravya in this way. After 15 days she is getting married and everyone wants to live with her in a very good way and cherish this memory forever.

Manohar places his hand on Shravya's shoulder and holds her close to him and, showing his finger in front of everyone, tells them in an almost intimidating manner.

"If you guys think that your constant teasing like this will make my daughter shy, then you guys have a big misunderstanding, the name of Adhyay is enough for my daughter to be shy."