Chapter.83

AUTHOR'S POV

"Di…. had come here last night and after that, I talked to her about so many things....  I didn't realize that we talked all night and slept in the morning…. And in the morning both of us got very scolded by maa because she had to go to college to teach, I had to go to college to study and both of us felt so tired that if we had seen the bed further, we would have fallen asleep again ...."

Raunak is smiling listening to her words as she continues to speak in her own rhythm and Raunak is just watching her sitting quietly with placing his hands under his chin, she has a quite faint smile on her face, and Raunak is only able to see her face because today she has fixed the camera in such a way that she can sit on the dressing and get ready and Raunak can only look at her face.

"You told me that you would need my help in selecting the accessories…..  But you are getting ready.... Do you select everything without my help..."

She looks at him while checking her lipstick shades and she answers him trying to end her conversation too.

"I select everything myself… I am good at everything….."

He chuckles at this, he wants to look at her properly but he is not able to look at her so he quickly tries to check her but fails again, so asks her.

"And just bother to tell me why you have set the phone like this today?...."

Ruhi stops whatever she is doing and starts looking at Raunak from the corner of her eyes and she does not understand what to tell Raunak. She diverted the topic while checking her shades again, Raunak keenly noticed everything. She is trying to avoid him today.

"Look I need to go…. Bye, talk to you later…"

Raunak senses her lie and situation and immediately tells her.

"Ruhi fix the camera right away and show me yourself. I want to see you well, which dress you are wearing for the party….."

She gulps down a lump and her breath stucks in her throat. She inhales strong breaths and says,

"I am getting late so bye for now….. "

"Ruhiiii…. "

Raunak shouts in a very loud voice, due to which Ruhi gets nervous too. Raunak has never spoken to her in a loud voice to date. But his voice is going to scare her today, she is already feeling very nervous today but she immediately looks away and says in a meek voice

"Di already scolded me…… "

The expressions on Raunak's face start changing. He knows that Shravya will never scold Ruhi for no reason, so he immediately tells her to tone down his voice a little harder.

"Ruhi fix your phone….. "

"Raunak..."

"Ruhi I am asking you something...."

He says softly but emphasizes his words quite loudly, She presses her lips between her teeth and slowly starts getting up while fixing her phone properly, Raunak can see her in a very good way. He starts squeezing his fist into a tight ball and clenches his jaw very hard, his veins pop out from his forehead.