Chapter. 133

PLEASE PRESS THE STAR ICON FIRST THEN START READING.

TO SHOW YOUR LOVE TOWARDS YOUR AUTHOR PLEASE FOLLOW HER, YOUR AUTHOR IS WAITING FOR YOU TO FOLLOW.

AUTHOR'S POV

Everyone is overjoyed to see Ruhi and Shravya safe in front of them perfectly. They do not in any way want to tell the two of them anything that has passed. There is a lot of happiness on their faces meeting those people and they just want to keep that happiness intact.

Ruhi immediately runs and hugs her father and clings to him like a koala bear, Manohar is also feeling so much more relaxed by hugging his daughter after a long time as if suddenly all his troubles have gone away from him.  He looks at Shravya who is smiling and looking only at him, he signals her to come near him. She also hugs him, she also misses her father so much.

Anjana and Ranjan themselves have come to the airport to receive Shravya and Anjana gets teary-eyed on seeing Shravya, due to which Ranjan turns his eyes to the other side because despite his explanation Anjana started crying again here. And he knows there is no point to explain her anything.

Shravya immediately hugs Anjana and tries to convince her that she is already through her smile, Radhika is also standing near her. But she wants that first Anjana should meet her very well, only after that she meets her but Shravya immediately extends her hand and hugs Radhika as well.

Anjana says softly in Shravya's ear with a hard tone.

"I don't care that your sister is getting married. My son is also getting married and he is your brother-in-law too, so you will have to do all the preparations by staying at our house ...."

Ranjan turns his face towards her with a jerk that his wife was crying a while back and suddenly starts making strange demands to her daughter-in-law like a typical Indian mother-in-law.

Radhika holds Shravya's hand before Anjana can say anything to her and forces her to look at her and tells her in more strong words than Anjana.

"Shivi …. It's your sister's marriage you have to be with us, after all, she is your sister and she grew up with you .... You know her choice very well …. So stay with me…."

Ranjan, Manohar, Ruhi, and Aditya are standing in a state of confusion after seeing all this because they do not understand anything and Shravya is only looking at Anjana and Radhika because she also does not understand what is happening here, she is not able to understand these two. What to answer and after all that has happened to these two?

Ranjan immediately comes to Anjana and tries to ask Anjana softly while smiling at Radhika.

"Madam what are you doing…"

"Bhangra(a dance form) .…. Will you keep quiet…."

Ranjan immediately turns to them and Manohar approaches Radhika to try his luck and Shravya immediately hugs Manohar seeing him close to her he is always big support for her and Manohar smiles and asks Radhika softly.

"Radha what is going on here……"

Radhika only looks at him, due to which he smiles at her nervously and immediately goes back to them with a finger on his lips, and looks at them with confusion, only Aditi is smiling. So he asked her.

"I know you know everything, tell me…."

Aditi first looks at Anjana and Radhika who are still talking to Shravya and slowly starts telling them.

"Nothing, both of them have been very upset because of Shravya, so just want to pull her leg a little bit, want to bother her a little …… like Indian saas-bahu drama ….. they are just kidding …..There is nothing else, but look at the face of Shravya, looking at her, it is not possible that she is getting disturbed by these two things?..."