Chapter.29

Thakur Mansion

It's their engagement day. Raunak is already ready in his light golden color Sherwani with black full sleeves jacket. And he looks devilishly handsome.

He is currently helping Adhyay who is wearing a white kurta pajama with a simple color blue jacket which suits his personality very well

Adhyay and Raunak both get ready in Adhyay's room. At last, Raunak sprayed lots of deo on Adhyay which irritated him.

"Enough yaar...."

"No .... "

"And why so ...."

"So that the sister-in-law would faint from this strong fragrance and you ran out with her in your arms just like you did in hospital and spent time alone with her."

Adhyay smiles after remembering that day but immediately maintains his facial gestures very well. But Raunak's eyes already caught his smile.

"Oh ... ho .... Smile darling."

He just kept his signature features on his face and ignored his friend royally. Adhyay may not have a smile on his face but everyone in his house can see the gleam of happiness in his eyes.

Raunak's happiness is also worth seeing, he is constantly smiling, seeing when Adhyay comes toward him and tells him.

"Smile as much as you want my friend, after that your laughter my sister-in-law will snatch from you ..... after that you will not be allowed to smile like this .... And about Your freedom ..... The key to your freedom will be in the hands of my sister-in-law."

Raunak slowly turns his face to Adhyay and sticks a wide smile as much as he can wide his lip on his face and tells him.

"This is your misunderstanding because the smile on my face right now is the gift of your sister-in-law .... She loves my smile so much that's why she is always staying naughty..."

Adhyay raises one eyebrow and looks at Raunak and asks him.

"Is this so..... "

Raunak folds his hands across his chest and says proudly.