Chapter.117

PLEASE PRESS THE STAR ICON FIRST THEN START READING.

TO SHOW YOUR LOVE TOWARDS YOUR AUTHOR PLEASE FOLLOW HER, YOUR AUTHOR IS WAITING FOR YOU TO FOLLOW.

AUTHOR'S POV

Raunak is just looking at Ruhi, other than that he has no work to do. Ruhi doesn't feel comfortable seeing him like this. For the last 15 minutes, Raunak is constantly staring at her sitting in front of her in this manner.  She stands there trying to free her hand from his grip.

But he immediately pulls her down and makes her sit on his lap, this time Ruhi's back is touching his hard-toned chest. Ruhi can feel the warm breath on her neck. Suddenly closing her eyes and wanting to find peace in his arms which have suddenly disappeared from her life, Raunak puts his head on Ruhi's shoulder, breathing very comfortably, and tells her.

"You did all this to surprise me, ok … okay now consider it my threat or something, but keep this thing in your mind well that if you do something like this again, no one will be worse than me. You have not yet seen my anger. When I am angry once, I do not talk to that person after so much effort…. So keep this in his mind Ruhi …. Got it… no surprises like this again... "

Ruhi is unable to say anything to him except to shake her head, as she knows very well that right now it is better to keep quiet for a while than to talk to this angry bull and she can see it, Raunak was probably upset because of not talking to her. But this thing is bringing great comfort and peace to her somewhere.

Raunak holds her in his arms and puts his face on her shoulder and kisses her on the cheek from behind, smiling lightly.

"If I could not talk to you, then I was going to come straight to Jaipur from the next flight, just to beat you up…."

Ruhi smiles very softly which gets Raunak's attention as she is not smiling like this even after being in his arms. He does not digest this thing very well, so he immediately turns to her and asks her while looking into her eyes.

"Hey, any problem…."

"Nothing…. Just too much tired…"

Raunak, on hearing her words, drags her on the bed with him and lays on the bed with her in his arms.

"Raunak please I should go to my room Di and Jija Ji will come anytime soon….. It will not look good, in Mumbai things were different. We were the only people there…. There was no one like Di or anyone from our family. I am just a little tired because coming here I had to do a lot of preparations at once and so suddenly Because Jiju said that I will stay here well till Di's college starts again, because of that I had to stay up all night to pack my things because the next day was to come here and I could not sleep throughout the night, it was an early morning flight and after that a lot processor of boarding and all ….."

Raunak can feel her fatigue very well so he makes her lie down, gently caresses her hair and rests his elbows on the pillow, and asks her affectionately.

"So, Where is your handsome jiju and beautiful sister…"

She smiles slightly, closing her eyes because of tiredness but tells him in her tired voice.

"I know Didi was very bored after coming here. That's why I came to know today that Jiju will not go back to the office, so I pushed him out with his wife so that both of them go together, walk around a little and make an excuse if you come, I want to surprise you very well….."

Raunak immediately smiles at that and encases her in his arms and says.

"There is no doubt that your surprise was very wonderful, but such a surprise can also cost someone's life. So it would be much better to remove it from your mind even to think about such a surprise ever again. I don't like surprises like that at all. It would be better if you tell me that "I am coming", then perhaps I will reach the moon without a rocket in excitement…"