Chapter. 62

AUTHOR'S POV

As soon as Shravya steps down from the car, Manohar and Radhika immediately go ahead and hug her tightly like they meeting her after an age, she also tightly hugs both of them in a good way as she is longing for this embrace since yesterday.

Radhika and Manohar both know very well that Shravya will be alright there but despite that, both of them are not convinced with their assumption, Manohar immediately asks her.

"How are you bachche..... "

"Don't worry bade papa I am as good as always....."

Despite not wanting to, all three have tears in their eyes, Adhyay knows that no matter whether they are happy but this situation is very emotional for everybody.

Raunak is also watching them silently. Rithika hides her face behind Raunak's back and tightly clutches his jacket because she does not want to cry at all but seeing this situation makes her cry. Raunak also feeling so emotional drags her out from his backside and side hugs her with a smile, Adhyay look at his sister, who sniffs slightly, and comes close to her looking at her with narrow eyes, she pouts and hugs him.

Raunak is not saying anything but he too has become very emotional after seeing the situation, he goes to Adhyay and stands close to him so that he does not want to see and feel Rithika's cry at all. He says softly.

"I want two daughters and this thing is confirmed but I have to try with the birth of both of them so that I can get "Ghar Jawai" when I want to marry them ..... Cause I won't let them go anywhere from me at all..."

Adhyay always knows that his friend is very emotional and he gets emotional at the slightest thing and he also knows that no one likes this situation at the moment but still he prefers to keep quiet and not give any response to his comments. Just rubbing Rithika's back like a father.

But he is not able to see his wife's sad face, so he turns his eyes to the trees in the garden because he is very fond of gardening and he starts seeing every plant present there is a good way and very impressed with gardening skill. Raunak realizes that he deliberately diverted his eyes from there but Raunak immediately tells him.

"I know you did not see this garden before today right? Because you are too busy in my beautiful bhabhi ..... but now You don't want to see bhabhi crying at all, that's why you have put all your attention in the garden.... But everything here has been done by my sister-in-law.... You will be happy to know that every tree in this garden has been planted by sister-in-law.... "

Rithika smiled as Raunak never unturned any stone to tease his best friend.

They all come inside talking to each other, as soon as Ruhi sees her sister coming for her "Pag phera" who is just coming down the stairs at that moment, she comes running from there and hugs Shravya while shouting with joy.

"Di.... I miss you so much ...... "

Shravya is also overjoyed by hugging her but only then does she remembers that Ruhi and Aditi had done some mischief together with her, she pinches her waist so hard that she immediately screams and jumps on her place but understands very well why her sister is doing this. She distances herself from her and smiles mischievously.

"What happened..... "

Radhika asks Ruhi to hear her suddenly shouting loudly but Ruhi is not at all in a position to tell Radhika anything she smiles and shows her teeth and says.

"Woh.... actually.... I had embraced my Di tighter with a little too much love..... that's why I scream...."

Raunak does not believe in Ruhi at all, he knows that Ruhi must have done some mischief, due to which she received a punishment, But how can Raunak let this opportunity slip out of his hand so he immediately says.