Chapter.59

Author's pov

Shravya is very tired of following all the customs, she feels that if she gets a bed in some corner, then she should sleep quietly at least without a break for 4-6 hours.

She is feeling very tired with every passing minute but when her mother-in-law told her that she will have to change her lehenga and wear a new lehenga and makeup everything, she wanted to refuse because of tiredness. Suddenly she could not refuse in front of everyone.

But her mother-in-law knew her fatigue very well, so she had arranged for her to take a bath very well. As soon as her skin came in contact with light warm water, her whole body started feeling refreshed as if she was not tired at all.

But after that, doing makeup for a few hours, then due to sitting for hours in the middle of all the women, she is feeling very tired again, it seemed that this "muh dikhai" would never seem to end very soon.

Her mother-in-law, sister-in-law, and even grandmother-in-law, It is the effort of all of them that Shravya should have faced the least trouble but they know that no matter how hard they try, the new bride has to face the problems in the new place.

AFTER MUH DIKHAI

Her mother-in-law brings a full plate of food with different varieties of items. Shravya sees so much food in front of her, then immediately looks at her side, before Shravya says anything, Anjana says by showing her finger.

"Yes I know how you are going to pretend that you do not eat much, you will not eat much...."

Rithika giggles at this, Shravya hits her elbow on her and says.

"Aunty please...."

"No aunty I told you before I am your mother so call me ma, mom, mummy, Mumma anything.... Now on point, Nothing will happen by making such a face and looking at me, eating food quietly, there is no need to buttering at all.... Before your makeup, I sent food to your room so that you can sit comfortably and have lunch.... But you didn't even eat half of it, it's your punishment that now you have to eat well."

After saying this, Anjana leaves from there, Rithika is laughing with her hand on her mouth, and Shravya looks at her innocently and asks her to help.

"Please help me..."

"Hey sister-in-law you don't need to panic at all, this food is for both of us, ma has brought it for both of us, eat as much as you eat, she will not tell you anything but she wants you to eat well, so scolds a little...."

Shravya breathes a sigh of relief and quietly starts having her dinner with her Rithika. She knows very well that if she doesn't have dinner properly, now not only her mother-in-law but also Adhyay will scold her.

After dinner, The night is too dark now, maybe it is 11:00 p.m. Something. Now Rithika is taking her to Adhyay's room, Shravya is feeling very good that now she will be able to sit quietly and relax for a while. Since morning she has not got a chance to rest at all, now she is thinking of changing clothes and taking a rest.

Rithika opens the door of Adhyay's room and brings Shravya inside. Shravya also comes into the room smiling but as soon as she enters the room the smile on her face immediately disappears. Rithika laughs at her pale face and says.

"All the best bhabhi.... "

The whole room is decorated with flowers and scented candles, on the bed heart-shaped rose petals increase her heartbeat.

Then Adhyay comes there with his friends, Shravya does not look back at Adhyay at all and her heartbeat has become very fast, she does not understand what to do now.