Chapter.116

AUTHOR'S POV

Adhyay looks at Raunak. Then he looks at his watch with so much interest and it is time for lunch, he tells Raunak.

"It's lunchtime are you coming with me…."

Raunak immediately looks at his watch. It is really about lunchtime, but his mood is not good today as he has not spoken to Ruhi since morning. Yesterday also he called her a lot, but yesterday also she could not call at all, due to which he is also upset.

"Where are you going…. Sister-in-law is going to send lunch here. Where are you going to have lunch?..."

"I lied to Shravya today that we have a meeting. Because of that, she does not send us lunch, so there is no lunch box that is not going to come here in the office. I thought of going home to her surprise, therefore, so let's go…."

Raunak smiles lightly after listening to him because he also liked his idea is very superb because Shravya feels so good, but he does not want to come in between the husband and wife. It is better if this surprise happens between the two without any hurdles, so he says.

"You would have gone without me to surprise your wife, anyway this morning my lovely sister-in-law had made such a heavy breakfast that I do not feel like having any lunch. I will come early this evening then I will eat something you can go to because you know I have to go to the site, I want to leave early now there is a lot of work there ...."

Adhyay after listening to him comes in front of him and sits beside him to know his reason but says in a naughty way which he only applies to his wife and beloved friend.

" Your dear sister-in-law scolded me a lot if I didn't take you with me. Let's surprise her, she can hang me upside down ...."

On listening to him, Raunak starts laughing very loudly because such things do not suit Adhyay at all. He sees Adhyay and tells him immediately.

"Then it is going to be much better, on this very pretext, but The Great Adhyay is scared of someone..... This is the best thing I know today. It feels so much better just thinking about it... I'm not really hungry and I don't think I'll even be able to have lunch today. In such a situation, there is no point in wasting time without any reason..... I will go to the site, finish all work there, and will be home early.  You also don't need to come after lunch because as you, today there is no work at all because we already completed everything before the timeline and due to Saturday, the staff will also be in a hurry to go home because they have to have some party or the other ...."

Adhyay thinks something, then smiles and says immediately with a smile.

"Great then…. Ok bye…."

Adhyay immediately leaves after his excuses. Raunak holds his head lightly and takes out his phone and looks at it.  There is neither a single message nor a missed call from Ruhi in it. He also gets angry at Ruhi and is also worried about her. Angry because she had completely forgotten him by being with her friends, at least she can call him once and worried because there might be something that made her deliberately not call him. As he has learned that Ruhi does not call or pick up the phone when she wants to avoid scolding.

He calls Ruhi immediately but Ruhi's phone not connecting now, he is worried a lot about Ruhi due to and he is also very upset now. He has decided that if Ruhi doesn't pick up his phone by evening, he will ask Shravya to talk to her.

"Damn Ruhi you are in trouble now, I will definitely slap you when you are in front of me…."

He bangs his hand hard on the table, and at the same time, Akshara comes inside. Akshara immediately comes running to him and takes his hand in her hands, rubbing it lightly, and asks Raunak as if she is very concerned.