Chapter.136

PLEASE PRESS THE STAR ICON FIRST THEN START READING.

TO SHOW YOUR LOVE TOWARDS YOUR AUTHOR PLEASE FOLLOW HER, YOUR AUTHOR IS WAITING FOR YOU TO FOLLOW.

AUTHOR'S POV

Shravya quickly comes out wearing the lehenga, while setting her odhni on her bun perfectly, Adhyay is sitting staring at her. She knows why he is staring at her but she doesn't have any time to convince her angry husband, who is hell bend not to listen to her.

"Adhyay please stop it…."

She walks towards the door saying that suddenly she finds herself in the air and the door closes on spur of the moment, She looks at Adhyay angrily and shouts loudly.

"Adhi, Ruhi is waiting for me…."

"And you also know very well that unless you eat something in the right way, I won't let you go…. There is so much that you don't understand….. If the matter is not understood with love, then it is forced to explain it…. I know this very well, so don't waste your time speaking and sitting here and only open your mouth to eat something, after that go wherever you want to go….."

"Adhi… "

He starts feeding her food, she knows that Adhyay will not be ready for anything so easily, so she starts eating food quickly and in the meantime, she feeds Adhyay too. while having food she tried to say.

"Adhyay it's a matter of two days please …."

"Shravya there is no please…."

"Look, Mr. Thakur, Just stop calling me by my name. If you have a feeling that I will get scared, then there is nothing like that…."

"Let's see Shravya….."

"I am eating nahh…"

"I know… finish it immediately…"

Shravya knows very well that Adhyay is upset with her, so she immediately sits on his lap and takes his mobile, and puts it on the side, due to which he is not looking at her right now….

"I love you …."

"This is the problem …. I love you too …. And you are taking advantage of this thing?.... If you had to go anywhere, you should have waited for me. If I have gone somewhere then you at least would have called me, but you are in a hurry for everything, so you went in a cab without informing me and when I am calling you, you are not picking up the phone, you also have an idea how bad my condition has become was when I couldn't see you when I came here…."

His tone is quite high but she understands his concern about his worried condition.

"I am sorry nah…. Today's dress of Ruhi was not fitting her properly and she had to get it fixed in any case today. I order them to alter the dress and everything was done by standing there by myself, so I was not able to notice my phone in a hurry because the phone might have been silent by mistake. I have made a big mistake, I accept that now I am in front of you, so now you do not do it like this…. I am sorry….."

"Finish your lunch now…."

Shravya can't make Adhyay angry at any cost. That's why she looks at Adhyay quietly while eating food and after having food, Adhyay smiles and tells her.

"If I want you to feed enough food. I must be a little annoyed with you so that you eat quietly and don't show too many tantrums ...."

"Adhi …. You are faking everything…."

"Not faking but this is a good solution…. Let's go …. "

SANGEET CEREMONY

Grandparents come on stage and everyone is completely silent because they know that the most wonderful performance is going to be there for them to see. Just then the song starts playing loudly and Ram immediately bows down in front of Dadi.