Chapter.103

AUTHOR'S POV

Ruhi is running as fast as she can, but soon she feels herself in the air, her hands wrapped around his neck in reaction, she looks at the front then looks at Raunak and tells him.

"Raunak, I am telling you the truth. I am afraid of deep water. Please don't take me there. I want to play with water on the shore here too. Please please Raunak….."

Raunak bounced her a little in the air and pressed her harder to his chest and said.

"Nothing should be left in the world that Ruhi is afraid of, I want to be the only person who can scare you….."

"Scared of you…. In your dreams…. I am not at all…"

He smiles and regularly moves towards the water, Ruhi hides her face in his neck and holds his shoulder tightly, while wiggling her legs vigorously.

"Raunak stop …."

But Raunak was not affected by any of her words. It is constantly moving like deep water and just because of fear, she is continuously increasing her grip on him. Finally, to stop him she bites on his shoulder, in reaction he loosens his grip. She releases herself and starts running to shore but he grabs her in a second.

" Not so easy little monster…"

"Raunak…."

She could say something else. Even before this, Raunak plunges into the water by applying pressure on her head and keeps her in the water for a while, due to which she immediately comes close to him and hugs him tightly. He wraps his arm around her and comes out of the water, to catch some air. She is gasping badly, he did this 4 times but did not leave her for a second. After a period she is sure he will not leave her in deep water.

Both of them start having fun in the water like this. She looks around her and her friends are also having a lot of fun. Now she is also slowly getting pleasure and because of Raunak she is not even afraid and holds Raunak's hand and keeps it on her waist so that she does not miss his hand even by mistake and the depth with which she is scared. Also, drown in that depth.

Since evening, both of them are having a lot of fun in the water and as soon as Raunak comes to know that Ruhi is afraid of going into deep water even though she knows how to swim, he does not leave this opportunity so that he could scare a little but seeing that Ruhi is very nervous, he decided to get rid of her fear. He says in her ear.

"Oh my Dracula, I love your biting…… I get these awards whenever you are in pleasure, right…"

She hit him lightly, trying to run away from there, but he grabbed her waist and clung to his naked chest. She can feel his toned muscles on her clothed back, she shivered a little, he kissed her head and said.

"Come, you are shivering and it's getting cold too, change your clothes…"

Both come towards the nearby hotel's washroom and go inside. Raunak is looking at himself in front of the mirror in the washroom. There is a smile on his face, he still can feel Ruhi's lips and teeth on his shoulder.

"Little monster"

As per their decided schedule, after changing they get back to their apartment and change into party clothes they reach shore again, as Raunak already listed their name on a yacht for a sizzling party.

Very loud music is playing on the Yacht because of this Ruhi can not stop herself and starts dancing on the dance floor, her moves are so flawless that everyone turns on to look at her, her waist moving like a serpent. Everyone is looking at only Ruhi, she is smiling and dancing with everyone, which starts increasing insecurity and possession in Raunak does not allow him to get Ruhi to mingle with anybody.