Chapter.28

Happy Birthday my lovely sister ghhfdscv.

Author's pov

Shravya is getting ready to go to college, just when her phone starts ringing, she looks at her phone and gets surprised so she immediately picks up the phone and smiles.

"Hello ....Called this early in the morning, what's the matter, are you ok ..... "

"I am absolutely fine, didn't I call you anytime."

"Are you not busy today?"

"Somebody seems to be in a mood to complain this morning .... "

"No ..... you never call so early .... so I ask .... "

"Saanjh .... "

"Huh.... "

"Tomorrow is our engagement ..... Are you happy with me .... This is the last time I am asking you, after this engagement you are bound with me and I make sure you will always be bound to be mine .... "

Shravya gets surprised after listening to him because he sounds so serious, but she laughs and says.

"Someone is trying to do something different today .... "

For a while on both sides, there is complete silence, then Adhyay asks her back in his meek voice.

"Are you happy nah ... "

Anyone listening to Adhyay's voice can easily know that he is very worried about this matter. This time Shravya does not laugh at all nor does she want to take it as a joke. She tells Adhyay, looking at herself in the mirror.

"Adhyay JI ..... you always ask me am I happy with this relationship today I want to ask you ..... are you happy with this marriage alliance...."

She closes her eyes as she is not sure if Adhyay will give her any kind of answer, but she is not ready for any kind of denial. She knows very well that Adhyay likes to answer only when he is very confident about that thing. He quickly replies

"Yes ....... From the day I saw you for the first time, I felt only happiness after seeing you ..... I am very happy .... Saanjh .... "

"Huh ... "

Suddenly hearing such an answer from him, Shravya could not believe at all that without wasting any time on anything, he answered her like this. She is very happy inside and is unable to express her happiness. He continues.

"Hamari Khushi Ka andaza aap is baat se Laga sakte hain ki Aaj pehli Baar Hum Apne bahut hi important kaam ko chhodkar aapse milane ke liye aapke ghar ke bahar Khade Hain ...... "
(You can guess my happiness from the fact that today for the first time I am standing outside your house to meet you leaving my important work)

"You are outside .... "

Shravya immediately looks out of the window, Adhyay itself smiling lightly looking at her window. Raunak waved his hand towards her side.

"Adhyay Ji ..... "

"Ji .... Come down immediately .. "

"Listen .... Today it is a very important seminar in the college and I am the in-charge so it very important to go to college, even badi maa has been persuaded with great difficulty, she was not ready to send me."

" I know everything.... "

"You know ..... how "

"Your favorite student .... My sister Rithika...."

She facepalms herself and says while hiding her blush.

"I forgot about her ... "

"Come fast .... First I will drop you off at college and go to the office to complete my work. When you are free from everything in college then call me. I will come to pick you up from there and then we will go to select your ring...."