Chapter.33

Author's pov

Ruhi looks at Raunak with tears in her eyes, Raunak knows very well that she loves her sister very much and now she will definitely do something wrong with someone.

Ruhi looks back once where the designers are fixing her dress and starts walking down the stage in anger but Raunak grabs her hand and immediately drags her into his arms.

"Shuuuu ... don't .... "

"Leave me .... "

She starts wriggling in his arms but he tightens his arms around her and says softly but in a warning tone.

"Stop behaving like a kid, the situation is already in our control. Your family members know about this incident very well so it is a total waste to go there and interrupt their enjoyment."

Ruhi tries to push him backward by placing both her hands on his chest and trying hard to push him but he does not budge, he says again in a hard voice.

"Ruhi ...."

"Don't dare to stop me, I will kill that cunning bitch .... "

Adhyay was not paying attention to their words even after standing near those people for so long, Because he was sure that Raunak would handle the situation perfectly. But after hearing special praise about a person suddenly from Ruhi, his attention goes toward her.

"Whom are you talking about?"

"That ... Reva ..... leave me nah... I kill that bitch...."

Ruhi is trying very hard to get out of his arms but Raunak knows very well Ruhi is very angry and she can do anything wrong so he has held her very well. Adhyay is seeing very well that Ruhi is struggling too much, so he tells her with love in a convincing way.

"Ruhi ..... I know .... She has been trying to harass Shravya for a long time, but now the situation is not to do all this ..... "

Ruhi stops her struggle and looks at Adhyay and angrily tells him.

"You don't know anything about her, Jiju ...... you don't know this girl at all... She is a bitch..."

Raunak holds Ruhi's face with both hands and turns her face towards himself and tells her.

"I know very well she has been trying to trouble sister-in-law by flirting with Adhyay for a long time ..... But please try to understand the situation, this is not the time to get angry in such a situation....."

"You do not know that this situation was created by her, she has deliberately done this with Di, she deliberately gave such a dress to Di."

After listening to her, Adhyay immediately held her forearm and turned her toward him. Raunak also looked toward Adhyay with wide-open eyes.

"What does this mean .... "

"Our engagement lehenga was designed by her but I don't like her things so I didn't wear her design lehenga ...... But despite my many persuasions.... Di did not listen to me and wore her designed lehenga. ...... And I am sure that she deliberately made such a lehenga which would tear and Di insulted in front of everyone."

"Are you ... "

"I am 100 % sure .... Even 1000% sure .... She never likes Shravya di, she always keeps doing something to harass her in some way...."

She is almost on the verge of crying, but Raunak hugs her and rubs her back smoothly to calm her down.

"Shuuu .... Calm down .... "

"I will kill her ... "

"Ok fine do it later .... But are you pretty sure she did it all?"

Ruhi, raising her eyes, immediately sees Raunak and very calmly tells him.