Chapter.13

Tujhse duri Ka bhi ek alag hi maza hai,Jo tere dur hone ka ehsas to karati Hai, per tu mere kitne Kareeb Hai is baat ka mujhe har pal yaad Dilati Hai

Jo tere dur hone ka ehsas to karati Hai, per tu mere kitne Kareeb Hai is baat ka mujhe har pal yaad Dilati Hai

Tujhse duri Ka bhi ek alag hi maza hai,Jo tere dur hone ka ehsas to karati Hai, per tu mere kitne Kareeb Hai is baat ka mujhe har pal yaad Dilati Hai

AUTHOR'S POV

Adhyay took off his T-shirt and threw it in the laundry basket then wrapped a towel around his neck and went into the bathroom.

He stands in front of the mirror and looks at himself very well then he bites his lower lip to hide his smile from himself but he smacks on his head, ruffles his hair, and smiles.

He joins his hands under the tap and brings lots of water into it and splashes it on his face. Then starts to run his finger in his sweaty hair.

He wipes the drops of water from his face while smiling, then holds the washbasin and looks at himself properly, and slowly closes his eyes.

Garden scene

Adhyay and Raunak are following Shravya and Ruhi with their slow steps as Shravya was explaining something to Ruhi, to which Ruhi is not paying attention at all.

Adhyay has both hands in his pockets, trying to divert his attention from Shravya, but he is not able to do it at all because her presence is continuously bothering him.

And here Raunak walking with them with his limping leg, his one hand is massaging his jaw, and with his other hand, he is rubbing his back, which is getting some bruises due to falling on the hard surfaces.

Shravya is scolding Ruhi because she hit Raunak without any reason, because of her scolding, Ruhi regularly looks behind with her narrow eyes toward Raunak and regularly mumbles something towards him.

Raunak also looks at her in a very attentive way, then brings his mouth close to Adhyay and says.

"Is she abusing me.... "

Adhyay just nods in approval without saying anything, Raunak immediately turns towards her and shouts.

"Shravya Ji, your sister is abusing me ..... you are scolding her not to do this, not to do that .... And look, she still abuses me....."