Chapter. 97

PLEASE 🙏 PRESS  ⭐ AND FOLLOW MY ACCOUNT.

AUTHOR'S POV

Shravya is smiling. Adhyay is just looking at her. For the last 15 minutes, he is just looking at her and keeps insisting on her. But she says,

"Good night …."

"This is not the way of saying good night."

"Adhi don't dare to be naughty, now good night…"

"Naughty Aah han, I'm not even there to tell you how much I want to be naughty with you…."

"Adhi now please sleep …."

"I want my kiss….. otherwise I will not let you sleep…."

"Adhyay I am very sleepy, so now bye….."

" I dare you Saanjh…. Just dare to disconnect the call…"

" Adhi you are so stubborn…"

" I know it from childhood…."

She pauses for a second and smiles lightly, turns her eyes from him, and makes a pout to give him a flying kiss.

"Now sleep…"

" Not a good one …. I like that one which you give in your parent's house … that one is amazing, try to do like that again…"

" Adhi I am sleepy…"

" Look straight in my eyes and then give me a proper kiss like last time, then say goodbye …. Now come on, give me another one…"

Shravya knows very well that Adhyay is too stubborn. He won't agree so easily. That's why she sits up straight and puts the phone in front of her and while looking into his eyes, makes a slight pout and gives him a flying kiss.

"That's better but not the best one to try again …. "

Shravya knows very well that Adhyay is doing this deliberately. She slightly smiles and her dimples enhance her beauty which he loves to see. She again pouts but this time she kisses on-screen he chuckles at her antics and says.

"Now I am not able to sleep the whole night….."

She closes her eyes and starts smiling by pressing her lips between her teeth. Adhyay smiles lightly and does not take his eyes off Shravya at all. He says softly.

"Bye…. Good night, take a good sleep."

He disconnects the phone with a very heavy heart and immediately stands from his seat, takes out a dupatta of Shravya from his cupboard, and lies on the bed with it in his arms.

"I love you …. I want to say this to you every day, but I don't want to force you to tell me only when I ask. I want you to feel this love every moment….. I love you…."

He kisses the dupatta very softly as Shravya still wearing this dupatta smiles.

Here Shravya is still smiling while remembering his stubborn demands, Since Adhyay's departure, she is only lost in Adhyay's thoughts all the time. Her condition is the same in college as well, her friends working with her are now making fun of her and even saying to reach Bangalore as soon as possible, or else she will forget to do her work.

She takes his shirt in her hands and hugs it like she is hugging him. Taking off her gown cover immediately wears Adhyay's shirt and says with a mild smile.

"I love you….. "

She is looking at the photos of her wedding which are on the front wall. She is still smiling and saying.