Chapter.36

AUTHOR'S POV

Adhyay looks at his watch, then speeds up his car, after 15 minutes he is in front of her house and immediately looks outside, and soon, he rushes inside while running.

After reaching the hall, there is no one there, so he immediately turns towards the stairs to go to her room. He knocks on the door while looking for her inside, as the door is open.

He comes inside the room regularly his eyes searching for her but Shravya is not in the room he turns his eyes here and there in the room but she is not in the room so once he tries to confirm if Shravya is in the bathroom, he knocks on the door of the bathroom and calls her name.

"Sanjh .... "

But there is no response. He looks at his wristwatch again and mumbles.

"Where is she .... She never goes to college before 9:30 .... It's only 9:10 .... So where have you gone today?"

He takes out his phone to call her again but she doesn't pick up his phone again. Don't know how many times he has called her since yesterday but she is not picking up his phone at all.

"Damn ... what happened ... why did not she pick up my phone."

He turns to get out of there but suddenly freezes at the same spot, very slowly he turns again and looks at the same place where he had seen some time ago. He proceeds very slowly to the side table and, after standing still for a while, takes the ring in his hands.

He clenches his jaw so tightly that all his facial veins are visible very clearly. He takes the ring tightly in his fist and says softly.

"You have done this wrong Sanjh and now you have to answer this thing."

AUTHOR'S POV

As Shravya takes her first step into the library, her phone starts ringing again. She immediately takes out her phone from her purse and sees it is Adhyay's call again, he has been calling her many times since yesterday and she is constantly ignoring him.

"Please .... Don't .... I am sorry...."

Today Shravya is not in the mood to take classes at all, she is not finding herself in a position where she will be able to explain something to the students in any way, so she decided that today she will not take the class.

She immediately starts searching for her current reading books in the library and goes to her favorite corner and sits with the books. Today she just wants to read her favorite books all day so that she can calm herself.

She is so lost in her books that her phone starts ringing again. She knows it will be Adhyay's call, so she doesn't pick up at all and keeps on reading her book.

After about 2 hours, she starts having a strange restlessness as if someone is watching her.

After some time her restlessness starts increasing even more because she is constantly feeling that someone is watching her and right now those eyes feel very close like someone is sitting just in front of her.

To erase her doubt, she immediately looks in front of her and her eyes are fixed there.

Adhyay is sitting at the front desk, his palm fistful placed on his lips, and he is constantly looking at her.

Her movements are frozen and her eyes are stuck in Adhyay's eyes in such a way that if she tries to ignore him then, he will probably do something.

She wants to divert her eyes from him but she is not able to take her eyes off even after wishing, she has started feeling nervous because he is in front of her now.