Chapter.121

PLEASE PRESS THE STAR ICON FIRST THEN START READING.

TO SHOW YOUR LOVE TOWARDS YOUR AUTHOR PLEASE FOLLOW HER, YOUR AUTHOR IS WAITING FOR YOU TO FOLLOW.

AUTHOR'S POV

All four of them are sitting together for dinner and at that time Raunak and Adhyay are talking in very worried voices about some of their business deals which are very important and most valuable till now, so Shravya listening to them silently, in a very comfortable manner and Ruhi's attention is only on Raunak. Because she wants to tell Raunak a little bit about her problem. But they are quite busy with each other.

"You know very well that this meeting has been decided suddenly, so I do not want to face any kind of problem. We were running behind this deal for a long time and now that we have got a chance, we don't have to let go of the opportunity, Raunak…."

"Adhy…. You should not think about this thing at all because we were already prepared for this thing. All of a sudden there was some problem in Mark's house, so there was a slight delay in everything. Otherwise, this meeting would have already been held 15 days before today, you don't have to think at all that we can get this deal at any cost because I know very well that you have made the project report very wonderful… and Mark is already fascinated with your work…"

Both of them are talking about their deal the whole time Shravya and Ruhi have seen each other many times, but they do not understand what they are talking about here because both are least interested in these things right now, so they want to go to their rooms soon after having their food quietly.

Shravya is constantly looking at Adhyay and he realizes this but something is very important to discuss. So he immediately comes to meet her in the room, When he is quite free for a while, and calls out her name loudly as soon as he comes inside.

"Saanjh… Today I have to clear all the things about a very great deal, it will take me some time. After that I will come back to my room… please you sleep please try to understand my point.... If there is something important, say it now…."

Shravya knows very well how important this deal is for Adhyay as she has heard about this matter many times and at this point in time she does not want to disturb him by saying anything which distracts him but she knows this is also a very important thing. So she tells him.

"Right now it is very important to pay attention to your deal, now I will talk to you later, don't take tension….. There is something important that I want to talk to you about, but I will talk about it later…"

This is a dream deal for Adhyay that he has been striving for many years and he is finally getting it all. That's why he immediately kisses Shravya's head and tells her.

"We will talk later, bye please sleep I will come late at night…."

Raunak and Adhyay have a lot to discuss about the deal. For this, they are going to go to their study room and have a very good conversation today which is take time as they both want to do everything without any delay and Shravya is watching him leaving because she may not tell the whole truth but definitely wanted to share some of her problems with him so that she can somehow find a solution, and only Adhyay can help her here because he is here, she can't bother her parents now as they both are already upset because of workload and lots of things.

Despite waiting the whole day, no call or message of any kind came again from that person. Both of them do not understand why he is only sending photos from different numbers. Both of them are upset about this matter and they are very much entangled in this mystery. What does he want exactly?

Shravya lies on her bed and starts thinking with her eyes closed as to what she can do as she can't let go of this matter like this even though he is not saying anything. What would those people do if he suddenly made those photos viral, so she wanted to talk to Adhyay, but at this time all the focus of Adhyay is on the deal, due to which she doesn't even want to inform him about her problem. She has decided that she has to tell everything to Adhyay by tomorrow because only Adhyay can help them.