Chapter.57

AUTHOR'S POV

All the boys were going crazy in the joy of getting the shoes of their groom that suddenly their attention turned towards the girls in front. Seeing those girls, it does not seem at all that their stolen shoes have been snatched from them, they have not the slightest sorrow for that.

Raunak looks at Ruhi who is smiling just looking at him, he slowly curls up his lips to make his signature smirk and murmurs softly but Rohan listens to him.

"My tigress is back."

Rohan turns to him slowly cocking up his eyebrow and smiling.

"Have to believe that God makes couples perfect, you both suit each other only."

"Thank you….. I will listen to your praise later too but let's see now that my future beloved wife has done this time, due to which she is smiling so much."

Rohan immediately wraps his arm around his shoulder and says with a mischievous grin.

"More than you, I want to know what my dear sister-in-law has done because she is smiling and our lion is panicking...."

"Shut up…."

The girls on the bride's side start looking at them with twinkling eyes and there is a beautiful smile on everybody's face too. Raunak is smiling in front of everyone but is nervous inside because he knows very well that Ruhi is one of those who don't give up so easily, so she must have done something that makes all these people smile.

Ruhi holds her hands in front and starts moving from left side to right like she is in a very good mood, Raunak rubs his eyes perfectly then looks at Adhyay's shoes in his hands in a proper way.

"I have shoes, then what did she get because of which she is so happy…… her smile can prove to be dangerous for you, take care of yourself, madam is going to do something…. "

Rohan, who is deliberately standing near him, is enjoying seeing this condition Raunak, he immediately takes the shoes from Raunak's hands and pushes him forward.

"Why don't you go and ask your madam, then see what is going on in her mind, all are busy in prayer inside and after some time the atmosphere here is going to be very sad because of our sister-in-law….. Why don't you do that to entertain us a little bit?"

"Shut up…… "

Then everyone comes out after performing the prayer, Raunak smiles and immediately takes the shoes back from Rohan and puts his shoes in front of Adhyay, and starts looking at Ruhi. She smiles continuously even after seeing Adhyay wearing the shoe.

"Kya Hua hai sali sahiba ko…."
(What happened to Sali Sahiba.)

"Maybe she's completely mad, because of the farewell to her sister…… Look dude, Dehli-pujan has been done, now my sister-in-law has to go with us, so maybe this girl has gone mad in the same sorrow...."

(Dehli-pujan( delij-pujan)= In this puja or prayer, the girl comes to worship her threshold for the last time after her marriage, With her, the elders of the boy's house, his friends can also come and participate in it, but this prayer is basically done by the girl's parents with bridegroom and bride.)

Everyone slowly starts coming out of the prayer room. The first Adhyay's friend Siddharth comes out to put on his one shoe. Slowly, all the people come and wear their shoes, but all the people have only one shoe and the other shoe is completely missing.

Everyone thinks that maybe the other shoe must have gone missing nearby, so they try to find their shoes quietly but they do not find the other shoe. Raunak is unaware of all these things, he is constantly looking at Ruhi, he sits quietly and starts wearing his shoe. As soon as he puts on one of his shoes, he starts looking for his other shoe to wear.